Will Huawei WS5200 improve my internet?

Hi,

I wanted to ask that how can I improve my internet without getting a new internet connection. I have Huawei B315s-22 and it works fine in the morning. I get 60-70 ping (on Ethernet) in Valorant in the morning but, as the day passes my ping gets higher and higher as much as 2000+ ping. I have searched about this issue on the internet and found about network congestion which I know can be handled by a wifi extender. Now, I want my ping to be consistent throughout the day and night. 

My question is that if I buy a Huawei WS5200 which is a dual band router and use it as an extender with my primary router and connect all 8 devices in my home to the new router (through wifi 5GHz) and the PC to my primary router (through ethernet) will it help me get a better ping?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, IFHAMETIC said:

I have searched about this issue on the internet and found about network congestion which I know can be handled by a wifi extender.

Are you sure about that? WiFi extenders are known to worsen latency, only compounding the problem if there is WAN-side network congestion. If you're only looking to expand wireless coverage, then they're OK for that.

16 minutes ago, IFHAMETIC said:

I have Huawei B315s-22 and it works fine in the morning. I get 60-70 ping (on Ethernet) in Valorant in the morning but, as the day passes my ping gets higher and higher as much as 2000+ ping.

The Huawei B315 looks like a 4G/LTE gateway. Since it connects to a cellular data network, it would only make sense that as people wake up and start to utilize the same network, there will be more congestion so latency will increase. Doesn't matter if you connect your device wired or wireless.

13 minutes ago, IFHAMETIC said:

My question is that if I buy a Huawei WS5200 which is a dual band router and use it as an extender with my primary router and connect all 8 devices in my home to the new router (through wifi 5GHz) and the PC to my primary router (through ethernet) will it help me get a better ping?

No.

Provided the WS5200 can work in wireless extender mode to begin with, using it as such will only make latency worse, maybe even double. Wireless extenders work at half-duplex speed. Mesh, on the other hand, uses dedicated antennae to communicate between clients and the base station. The problem isn't really on your LAN/WLAN side; it's your WAN/cellular side.

The only way to solve this problem is to use another type of connection with less congestion: e.g. DSL, cable, fiber, etc., or only do latency-sensitive tasks at night. Unfortunately, this isn't always possible based on what is available in your area.