ATX Case?

Paralectic

1 sack of weed and 4 cheeses.

I could offer you some Sauerkraut and Lederhosen. :)

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It has dust filters and I have had mine for like 3 months, no a spec of dust, and my room does get quite dusty. 

Dust filters on the top?

Maarja Alternate is de grootste k.u.t site van heel NL

Hoezo? de website werkt prima, goede customer service, levering prijzen en verzend tijden.

De website is logisch opgebouwd en ze reageren op e-mails die ik stuur.

En de 330r is inderdaad E-ATX.

lets please post your comments in english, please.

Get an 450D.
And by the way www.mycom.nl is a great site/shop since alternate isn't that great IMHO, it took them for example 5,5 weeks to RMA a 25euro's mouse with a laser sensor that was dead on arrival. 

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

I think that the Corsair C70 looks really cool, but if you don't like it the 300R looks cool too, and not that expensive.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

At 130 with rebate, the corsair 550d. Is a very signlence optimised mid tower case in the obsidian series so it looks great.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139012

Small%20(1%20of%2013).jpgobsidian550d_door.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Dust filters on the top?

No, I don't believe so, but like i said, i have no dust in it at all. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I've got the Corsair 750D and absolutely love it.

I would stay away from Corsair. Their quality control on their cases is utter crap.

ARC midi R2?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I would stay away from Corsair. Their quality control on their cases is utter crap.

I haven't had the first problem from mine. Plenty of room for everything and cable management was a breeze.

Also have a positive pressure system in mine and no dust in the machine at all besides dust in the filters. Using the stock fans and an H110.

I haven't had the first problem from mine. Plenty of room for everything and cable management was a breeze.

Also have a positive pressure system in mine and no dust in the machine at all besides dust in the filters. Using the stock fans and an H110.

Had to have 2 900Ds shipped to me because of poor quality control (wrong sized holes/connectors) and the second one they sent me that I ended up keeping has a bent hinge. I kept it because I got tired of unpacking and repacking the damn thing. I've written off all Corsair products if they aren't going to put the effort into their top of the line product, I sure as hell wouldn't buy their "cheaper" stuff.

Had to have 2 900Ds shipped to me because of poor quality control (wrong sized holes/connectors) and the second one they sent me that I ended up keeping has a bent hinge. I kept it because I got tired of unpacking and repacking the damn thing. I've written off all Corsair products if they aren't going to put the effort into their top of the line product, I sure as hell wouldn't buy their "cheaper" stuff.

So the only option is Fractal Design? :P