Noctua Case Fans

iwant.luffy

I'm planning to buy some case fans. Can you please tell me if I pick the right ones.

NZXT X63 Rad fans = 2 NF-A14 PWM CHROMAX.BLACK.SWAP

Rear and Exhaust Case fans =  NF-A12X15 PWM CHROMAX.BLACK.SWAP or NF-S12A PWM CHROMAX.BLACK.SWAP or NF-A12X25 PWM CHROMAX.BLACK.SWAP?

And is NF-A14 the 140MM of NF-A12X25?

Also I will add Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut or Artic MX5 for my thermal paste and what PSU you recommend for i7-12700F+RTX3070ti?

Thanks in advance

A14 is barely an upgrade for x63. A12x25 is the good Noctua fan out there. Premium price premium performance, the rest are just awful value now. A14 might even be worse than Arctic p14 pwm and thats just unacceptable with 3x price.

3 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

A14 is barely an upgrade for x63. A12x25 is the good Noctua fan out there. Premium price premium performance, the rest are just awful value now. A14 might even be worse than Arctic p14 pwm and thats just unacceptable with 3x price.

So should I just leave the X63 Rad fans and buy A12x25 on rear and exhaust?

11 minutes ago, iwant.luffy said:

So should I just leave the X63 Rad fans and buy A12x25 on rear and exhaust?

Thats what I would do if you want premium fans. Case of course matters too and if you have some closed box it might be smarter to spend on a decent case than to try and convert something bad into good with expensive fans as that rarely works.

24 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Thats what I would do if you want premium fans. Case of course matters too and if you have some closed box it might be smarter to spend on a decent case than to try and convert something bad into good with expensive fans as that rarely works.

I have NZXT S340Elite or should I upgrade my case also?

18 minutes ago, Dogzilla07 said:

For X63 aio best choice would be Arctic P14 PWM PST RGB/ARGB the ones on the pic below

spacer.png

Thanks for the suggestion sir. Will look into that

18 minutes ago, iwant.luffy said:

I have NZXT S340Elite or should I upgrade my case also?

That should work with a 3060ti. I guess it comes down to what kind of a look you are after. NZXT cases usually have performed ok for gpu temps even with that closed front by using negative pressure. Something like O11 air mini could be better as you get intake for the aio through mesh and can have 2x140mm intaking under the gpu too.