Can I still output video/attend online class with just an Intel CPU and no discrete GPU?

Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,

For basic use, any CPU with integrated graphics will work. As @Middcorementioned, an Intel CPU with out an F on the end, such as a core i5-12400, would work just fine.

Additionally, any Ryzen CPU with a G on the end has integrate graphics. For example, the Ryzen 5 5600G.

What country are you buying in?

Just the other day my brother's old AIO PC for online class had a hard drive failure. It was due for an update anyway and we we're going to buy a new PC for him. Unfortunately I am not sure if I am able to procure an RTX 3050 for him which we planned, he must have a PC ASAP for classes and we're not budging on not getting an RTX 3050 (for reference it's actually significantly easier to find here compared to western countries).
I was supposed to get a Ryzen 5 3500X for the PC but I've been told it won't be able to output any video and I should get an Intel CPU instead which could still function for attending class online whilst we wait for the GPU to arrive. 

TL;DR I need to buy a PC ASAP for class but GPU availability is not sure.
Can I still attend online class (zoom, browser) with an Intel CPU instead of a Ryzen one? 
What is the R5 3500X equivalent for an Intel CPU or better yet, what CPU should I pair a 3050 with?

Intel CPU's have integrated graphics except for the ones with model numbers ending in F. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

For basic use, any CPU with integrated graphics will work. As @Middcorementioned, an Intel CPU with out an F on the end, such as a core i5-12400, would work just fine.

Additionally, any Ryzen CPU with a G on the end has integrate graphics. For example, the Ryzen 5 5600G.

What country are you buying in?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'm buying from the Philippines where most the GPU apocalypse isn't nearly as bad as it is in the west. I'm personally using an R7 5700G the past few months while waiting for a discrete GPU which I can't exactly do with this build since he'd have this own GPU as well by the end of the month. 

15 minutes ago, Reiidar said:

I'm buying from the Philippines where most the GPU apocalypse isn't nearly as bad as it is in the west. I'm personally using an R7 5700G the past few months while waiting for a discrete GPU which I can't exactly do with this build since he'd have this own GPU as well by the end of the month. 

could go for a combo like this then
https://ph.pcpartpicker.com/list/gf9hPX

or an AMD build like this

https://ph.pcpartpicker.com/list/d4r7QD

both would pair well with some DDR4 3200

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad