First Build - Please help make sure it will do well

Budget: 

$2500USD with peripherals

USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:

Gaming such as Halo: Infinte, The Assassin's Creed series, and Valorant.

Other details:

I have an existing part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Username841298/saved/#view=6Tq3wP

I am really going for one main monitor, 1440p 144hz which is where I will mainly be using along with 2 monitors which would be used for extra tasks like discord, youtube, etc. so they would preferably be smaller, less powerful, lower resolution monitors. The other peripherals are somewhat FPS focused, but it doesn't matter too too much. I do need a MoBo with wireless WI-FI as the place I'm going to put my setup does not have access to ethernet. I do overall have a preference for Corsair and Razer peripherals just because they are more reliable than other brands I've used. I am planning this to buy during mid August 2022. If you can help me make sure this build will all work well please leave suggestions! Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Sigillian said:

am planning this to buy during mid August 2022.

Then wait till then to finalize what parts you're gonna get. Stuff changes so frequently that any recommendations made today will likely be obsolete in a a week or two, let alone 6 months. There might be new CPUs out by then (at least according to the latest rumors), and GPU pricing might actually be real by then. 

Everything looks fine, except the monitors. Westinghouse is very much a low end manufacturer. Reviews of this particular monitor show a disconcerting amount of failures from dead pixels to completely dying. Even if you do get one that survives, the incredibly low brightness of just 250 nits means you can only really use it in a dark room. Also, 1440p at 32” is not pixel dense enough for productivity. You can get by with gaming or content consumption, but you'll quickly regret your purchase if you need to look at large amounts of text or other static content, where motion doesn't help to smooth out the visible pixels. Speaking of motion, this display also has severe ghosting. This is a problem to some extent for all VA panels, but it's particularly bad here.

If you want 1440p stick with 27” or get an ultrawide for the additional horizontal real estate. For acceptable productivity use at 32” or above, you need 4K.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse