Which case?

TheTacoSniper

Hey guys taco here asking once again what case I should get. I have single out a few cases already. 1. Nzxt phantom 2. Raidmax viper v4. 3. Apevia xdreamer4 4. Bitpheonix prodigy green. These are the few cases I have looked at and liked, which one of them do you guys think I should get? Maybe some other suggestions? If you couldn't tell already, I like the green/black color scheme. Thanks guys and sorry for any weirdness throughout this topic, on my phone again :3 thanks bye!

wow, thats a lot of bees!

What size do you want first of all? Prodigy is a mITX case and the others are mid towers except for the Phantom which is a full sized.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Of the three mid tower and up cases you posted, I would go wit the Phantom. IMO, that's the least tacky looking case of the three. 

For some reason, the other two remind of me cheap cases that are used with prebuilts on ebay.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Definitely the NZXT phantom. the other mid tower options you gave are crap. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

NZXT Phantom IMHO. Best all rounder.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I really like the design of the nzxt cases but i love the build quality of corsair you should check obsidian 450d

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Of the three mid tower and up cases you posted, I would go wit the Phantom. IMO, that's the least tacky looking case of the three. 

For some reason, the other two remind of me cheap cases that are used with prebuilts on ebay.

If you get phantom dont get a shiny color like red. 

I hate my phantom 410 with a passion, way to much plastic that is all shiny, and just feels and looks cheap. I would recomend against shiny phantoms.

NOw a case I would recmoend would be

ATX-450d

Matx- silverstone ft03

Mitx ft03 mini

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If you want to go a full step up and get a full tower the Corsair 750D is a gorgeous case. I love mine and can post pictures of it if you need.