Mod Define R6 with Meshify S2 front bezel?

TheBobatronT9000

I found another post on here asking the same question back in 2021 but there was no answer really, just a shrug and a should do. I own the R6 got it for all the 3.5 bays. the front bezel is gash, currently I have the door off the case for airflow and it makes the front look horrible. Will the Meshify S2 front bezel fit on the R6? S2 isn't exactly a cheap case so would be good to have a clear answer before I buy. I would just sell the S2 on cheap with the R6 front.

here's the thing though.. why not then just buy the S2 and use the S2? if you absolutely need a bunch of 3.5 bays you can just plonk in a bunch of <insert random brand of HDD brackets here> HDD brackets.

and then flip the R6 for more than you could flip a bunch of frankensteined leftovers.

Well then I would just have a frankentined S2 with a bunch of rando drive cages shoved in the case. The R6 is designed with the drive bays already.

8 minutes ago, TheBobatronT9000 said:

Well then I would just have a frankentined S2 with a bunch of rando drive cages shoved in the case. The R6 is designed with the drive bays already.

it's a lot easier to put some drive cages in a case, than to swap front bezels.

not really the front just pops off the R6 and if the S2 is anything like the Meshify C (I believe its basically the same just larger) then so dose it's front bezel just pop off. its better to sell a Frankenstein than own one. 

The only question I need an answer to is are the 2 front bezels interchangeable.  

I know the R6 with an S2 face would still be a Frankenstein but it would be less of one.

Just got an Email back from Fractal (totally wasn't expecting a response), they have confirmed that the Meshify S2 front bezel will fit the Define R6. subsequently found a second hand S2 on Ebay for £40/$54 so im happy.