Monitor for £300 & under, Dell S2721DGFA ? Help pls :D

Hey, 

I'm looking for a monitor within the budget of £300 for a mix of uses; colour work for 3d models, gaming, photo / video editing, content consumption etc and managed to find a "open box never used / sealed return" Dell S2721DGFA for £248 including delivery + a warranty (from a good company). I was wondering if this was the best monitor for my money? I don't mind buying open box / pallet return so long as there is not really any damage and my only requirements are accurate colours, ips, 1440p & 144hz or higher and no smaller than 27". 

All suggestions / experiences with the monitor welcome :D, I want to be sure this is a good monitor and that there isn't something better I can afford in my budget. 

Thanks for the help,

Lex.

The  Dell S2721DGFA is definitely your best option there are other 1440p 144hz monitors in that price range such as BenQ EX2780Q but it isn't as good

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

1 minute ago, Michael2 said:

The  Dell S2721DGFA is definitely your best option there are other 1440p 144hz monitors in that price range such as BenQ EX2780Q but it isn't as good

ah I figured as much 😄, I heard the panel is the same one from the LG GL850-b which is quite a monitor 😄 

Thanks for the help xD