Apple appreciation thread

MzCatieB

go 

Character artist in the Games industry.

lol 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Poor cat. :(

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

ther is no better use.

[ I7-4770K ][ Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H ][ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb ][ Corsair Carbide 300R ][ Corsair HX850 ][ Gigabyte Gtx 770 ]

[ Samsung 840 Series 500gb SSD ][ Bitfenix Spectre Pro (Blue LED) + Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller ]

If this is just going to turn into another Apple vs Windows fight like it has on previous threads, I'll just remove it now. This forum was not created to facilitate hate toward people who do things differently, whether that be religious beliefs or using a different computer system.

People don't have to like Mac, just like people don't have to enjoy good weather :P But joking aside, I think it's a little sad for all of those who miss out on great products that Macs are if it's because of some kind of pride or fanboyism. Everyone should have the luxury of doing a 30-day iSwitched in a lot of product categories, at least that way, they know what they're talking about.

i have nothing against apple, i just like the jokes. I think it's a little unfair to just aim at Apple. I think a tech joke/funny pic thread would be better. For instance some of the linux vs windows jokes are great E.G ---- How many windows programmers does it take to change a light bulb........ None, you need to upgrade your house!.... 

462867_344137195645862_163658043693779_9

this is so true

interestingly enough, isn't that ninja a 250cc motor? and the linux like a 750 or something? don't know that much about bikes.

interestingly enough, isn't that ninja a 250cc motor? and the linux like a 750 or something? don't know that much about bikes.

Looks about right to me! Can we then say that a non-apple PC looks a lot flashier than it really is, and not as fast as you might think it would be? 

My dad brought a Mac in 2011. It cost £1450 had an i3 2100,26inch screen,ati radeon 5670,4gb ram 1066mhz ddr3

He then got me a Dell(its something especially after a P4) It cost £400 i3 2120, 21inch screen ati radeon 6450, 4gb ram 1333mhz ddr3

Afterthat we brought an Advent:cost £450 i7 2600, no screen, ati radeon 6770,8gb ram 1600mhz ddr3

just saying(dont ask how we got the Advent thats a crazy price.

End of story moral is my father uses the Advent and the Mac and surprise surprise a person that edits with both says windows is better then osx.

Furthermore with software we spent £600 on it(father don't like using the "other" method) and in total its £1050.

wait theres more we got a 30inch screen for £120 so overall the pc is £1170 and faster at everything.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

middle_ipad-fail.jpg

OH MY GOD, LOL BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEJHGXDEBNIDI$NDEI#DN$DN

THIS PHOTO, I CAN'T. I CAN'T STOP KNDINI$ND$(BDI$ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

People don't have to like Mac, just like people don't have to enjoy good weather :P But joking aside, I think it's a little sad for all of those who miss out on great products that Macs are if it's because of some kind of pride or fanboyism. Everyone should have the luxury of doing a 30-day iSwitched in a lot of product categories, at least that way, they know what they're talking about.

This on a very light side, :) , I'm not a "fangirl," but I have actual reasons for not liking Mac. I agree you shouldn't not like a product to just not like it because you are only for one product. But, doing research you will come to find out the Macs, wellll, aren't really great products, pretty on the outside i'll give them that, and I actually like their OS. But, even Steve jobs said so himself, that they were old cheap products made to entice the public to buy them(not in his specific words). I'll link you the vid if you want. Now, I was just wondering, out of pure curiosity why you like apple products and why you think they are great products. :)

That's actually cute. lol

i am looking online for an old 1 so i can do it for my cat :3

This on a very light side, :) , I'm not a "fangirl," but I have actual reasons for not liking Mac. I agree you shouldn't not like a product to just not like it because you are only for one product. But, doing research you will come to find out the Macs, wellll, aren't really great products, pretty on the outside i'll give them that, and I actually like their OS. But, even Steve jobs said so himself, that they were old cheap products made to entice the public to buy them(not in his specific words). I'll link you the vid if you want. Now, I was just wondering, out of pure curiosity why you like apple products and why you think they are great products. :)

I don't like all apple products, but if we stick to the laptops (I should have specified laptop in that post), I like it because it's the best pc I've ever owned, and by that I mean the only PC which has never failed me (running windows as well). And it's most certainly the most long lived electronic device I've ever had (apart from digital watches and Nintendos, but they don't count :P). So cheap-o on the inside or not, it still works better than anything else I've used ;)

i am looking online for an old 1 so i can do it for my cat :3

Pixxie it's a cat! it will never sleep where you want it to purely through spite! And if it does sleep in it it will do it twice and never again lol 

tumblr_m0oej1adBS1qmn3eco1_5001.jpg

I appreciate macs for the amazing exclusive professional media software in both audio, graphical, publishing and video sectors. I appreciate Apple's laptops for being the sturdiest laptop money can buy. I appreciate iOS and MacOS for being extremely intuitive for complete computer newbies. I appreciate many things about Apple because I for one, am not closed minded.

Oh, and I appreciate Apple for the memories of the Apple gaming golden age in the early nineties. So many brilliant games came out only for Macs, like the Marathon series by Bungie, Escape Velocity and hundreds, maybe thousands, of awesome titles.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I for one can appreciate the thought that their engineers put into their products.

Not a fanboy. I use a bit of everything and am happy with all of my stuff. Windows 7 on the pc, Android 4.2.1 on the phone and a jailbroken IOS 5.1 on the iPad2.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.