False event 41 (Task category 63) event viewer reports

gymleader

Everytime I boot the PC I get this error if I check event viewer: https://i.imgur.com/OqyFKz7.png

I don't know why it says this because it definitely didn't happen. Anything to look into or even be worried about? BIOS is basically default besides XMP being enabled.

Thanks

Are you running a desktop or laptop? As the details say this is due to an unexpected shutdown. Your system didn't send / report a proper shutdown the last time it was turned off

Have you been experiencing crashes or sudden power losses? It might boil down to the way your computer is turned off. Especially on some prebuilts, with oem power supply, cases, and motherboards. The power button won't send a shut down signal to windows, but rather just literally cut the power. As some psu's are "Plug and play" and don't even have a switch (Or rather one that is easily accessible on the outside and on the inside (Double paranthesis don't poke around your PSU)) There is nothing to be worried about as long as nothing wrong is happening when the times your computer turns off / shuts down out of windows

Quick edit: I forgot to mention that a sticky power button that is held will in most cases (and PC cases no pun intended) will hard cut the power as well

Sorry I should have said more. Desktop PC. This happened with both an RM1000x and an RM850x so I am almost sure the PSUs are not the issue.

No crashes or power losses at all. As said the error only gets reported when I switch the PC on. Never on shut down.