New AIO for cpu, random crashes on otherwise normal system

Go_On_Shadow
Go to solution Solved by Go_On_Shadow,

Update: After trying a whole bunch of things, I have found that updating the bios and disabling global c-states in bios has helped to stop the crashing. Im not sure why, but specifically for the x570 platform i was on bios version 4021, but when looking at the asus website that version has now dissapeared with version 4022 taking its place. Im not sure why this is, but perhaps something relational to this has helped fixed my issue incase anyone is to stumble across this thread in the future.

Hello everyone, 

For starters here are my specs:
CPU: 3700x 
GPU: 1080 Gigabyte windforce
Motherboard: Asus tuf x570 (bios ver. 4021)
Storage: WD 500gb Nvme, 240gb sata SSD, 500gb hard drive

PSU: evga 750bq
Case: inwin 101

Now, formerly I was on the stock ryzen cooler, and I ordered a arctic freezer II 240 (using the revision 4 mount), and when I replaced the stock cooler, I noticed two things:
For starters, my idle temperature seems to have gone up somewhat into the low 50 celcius range from before being in the 40's, but under load temperatures are better having dropped 10 degrees or so. I have remounted the cooler a few times, made sure that the spread on the thermal paste is good, (and that the screws are in the offset mount) and have reseated the RAM. When the PC crashes, it doesn't BSOD or anything like that, it just starts spitting out colors from the debugging LEDs in line with its normal booting procedure (first orange , then red, then white, then green) and just restarts as if all is normal. There is no indication as far as I can tell that anything I am doing on the computer is causing it in the windows enviroment.

What I have tried doing so for:
Disabling PBO in bios in case that was causing any wierd boosting issues 
clearing the CMOS 
Re-checking the physical motherboard connections to the PSU

All in all I am a bit lost with this.. I normally am somewhat adept at building computers, and I wouldn't think that a CPU cooler change would cause all this. If you could give me any reccomendations or advice I would appreciate it!

Edit:
Few new things that I have tried and will see if there is any help: Reseating RAM/GPU

Edit 2: Still no help, even after resetting to optimized reults defaults in bios. Im not sure anymore what it could be.

I just felt like I needed somthing here

Update: After trying a whole bunch of things, I have found that updating the bios and disabling global c-states in bios has helped to stop the crashing. Im not sure why, but specifically for the x570 platform i was on bios version 4021, but when looking at the asus website that version has now dissapeared with version 4022 taking its place. Im not sure why this is, but perhaps something relational to this has helped fixed my issue incase anyone is to stumble across this thread in the future.

I just felt like I needed somthing here