HD Audio device appears with new build, but it's disabled?

Narry

Ok so I have a slight problem. I just finished my build and updated the bios. The bios update seems to have enabled the onboard hd audio by itself. Windows booted with it enabled once. I disabled it. I see "High definition audio device" in the device log, but I do not know it's origin? Was it from the HD onboard audio? But I disabled it so that would make it disappear from the device manager? Is it from my monitor which has speakers? Is it from the motherboards integrated graphics? Maybe it passes audio through the display port? But I have my RTX 3070 installed. The IGD is set to auto. Or could it be from the 3070 itself? I haven't installed the NVidia drivers yet. As you can see there are alot of opportunities. I tried removing it from device manager but it returns.

To be clear you want to remove your onboard audio device completely after you disabled it in your BIOS? When you go into device manager and view hidden devices do you still see the onboard audio showing up? If so, right click it, uninstall device, and make sure remove device drivers is checked off. 

screen.png.a6543c8479453492b572d786e7c38e19.png

You mean after normally uninstalling the device? Even though I disabled it in bios, I still see high definition audio device listed device manager. It's not hidden. So either it's the onboard audio (but it's disabled), IGD Intel onboars graphics (which might do audio, and is set to auto in bios) or my monitor which has speakers, or my nvidia card.