Hard drive space

Kilmer02

I've got too much for myself. I need to do something with it, anything prductive to do with it? I have 2 TB 2x1 tb drives.wouldn't mind putting 1.25 TB to use if i could find a use for it!

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

I've got too much for myself. I need to do something with it' date=' anything prductive to do with it? I have 2 TB 2x1 tb drives.wouldn't mind putting 1.25 TB to use if i could find a use for it![/quote']

What are you doing for storage/backup?

Just back up to the green drive doesnt take up much space as I just got my computer

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Hmmm... What I recently did was put all my movies I had on DVD onto my harddrives, and then I got rid of the DVD's to save some space in my room, and this way I will always have the films to watch whenever I want :) No more lost DVD's lol

Install every steam game you have, backup your entire Ipod library onto it, learn how to mod games and use that space to keep all of your models,textures,animations,maps etc

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

*digs though my extensive pile of 2 dvd's*

I've got too much for myself. I need to do something with it' date=' anything prductive to do with it? I have 2 TB 2x1 tb drives.wouldn't mind putting 1.25 TB to use if i could find a use for it![/quote']

2TB, and you dont know how to fill it?

look at this topic :) :http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/storage-solutions/7147-storage-show-off-topic

I filled mine with movies and series, its fully legal to download those in the Netherlands as we pay a special tax on storage and player devices that goes towards the right holders.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

You have free space! I'll trade you for a drive so small it will fill up fast, or I could fill it up if you want. Be happy its not full and your system isn't slowing to a crawl.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.