12600kf mbo

Go to solution Solved by Founders,
1 hour ago, Avraham Bar-Am said:

nah, i will not overclock it

If the z690 board is cheaper then you should go for it. You may change you mind later on about overclocking it.

Hello, i am looking over z690-a pro msi vs b660 msi tomahawk wifi and i haven't decided which one is better, price is like the same, the b660 is like 30$ more

Do you ever plan to overclock your 12600KF? If so, the Z690 board will provide much better support. 

7 hours ago, Founders said:

Do you ever plan to overclock your 12600KF? If so, the Z690 board will provide much better support. 

1 hour ago, Avraham Bar-Am said:

If the z690 board is cheaper then you should go for it. You may change you mind later on about overclocking it.

IMO the Tomahawk just looks better, if I was choosing between those two with no plans to overclock, I'd go with the Tomahawk. I actually got myself a Z690 Tomahawk. Looks almost the same. To me, the look of a mobo is also important.

10 hours ago, Founders said:

I mean it’s already enought power for what i do and i quite want to look good a bit too, i paid extra to get a founders edition gpu in my country and i kinda want to see it in a nice buid :))