what happen to the stocks if the mcdonalds shuts down

TheOddOne

if people knew what MSG is mcdonalds and other fast food joints will die

im gluten sensitive

MSG is just another salt that no one uses properly. Nor do they understand fully. Hell I probably don't either. Salt is supposed to enhance existing flavors. If you can taste the salt, you've used too much.

McDonalds is fucking disgusting greasy muck, any self respecting man who wants to eat some tasty red meat will fire himself up a barbecue or go to a steakhouse.

Can't exactly be a "self respecting man" when you got off a late shift of work tired and just want something quick to eat. It's bad to judge someone for eating at Mcdonalds. It's only bad if you're going out of your way to get said Mcdonalds. Wendy's Baconator is a lot tastier. :P

Actually, being South Korean, are you lactose intolerant?

I am, and I have always been told it's because Asians have a higher tendency to be so. (I am South Korean)

I always chuckle when I see your comments as it so doesn't fit your profile pic. I expect you to rant on about fuel prices, the french, cars, shooting slow drivers and how cubing peoples heads is such a good idea. JC, rolemodel of the century.

McDonalds will probably never die.  If they did there would be either a GFC or more likely USFC as there wouldn't be people dieing or paying for healthcare as much, hence the government wouldn't get enough money to pay off all the wars their sticking their noses into.  

If they shutdown the synthetics industry would probably take a pretty big hit to...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones