Best thermal paste for 5900x + nhd15 - help pls :D

CriSis_

Hey, 

I think I have been fully turned off Kryonaut due to the ongoing pitting issue so I need to find a new paste for my 5900x + nhd15. Whilst I know the difference between reputable pastes are minimal, as my airflow is minimal in this new build and atmosphere temps are not great, every degree counts. Is there any paste that results in consistently lower temps (even if only by a degree)? My only caveat is that the paste cannot be electrically conductive; price isn't a problem and I'm based in the UK if it helps 😄 

Thanks for the help, 

Lex 

The Noctua included stuff is probably the best you're gonna get. With an air cooler you want to make sure you get a paste that spreads very well, and NT-H2 is some of the best at doing that. Either way you should have some, so it's worth giving a try. 

3 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The Noctua included stuff is probably the best you're gonna get. With an air cooler you want to make sure you get a paste that spreads very well, and NT-H2 is some of the best at doing that. Either way you should have some, so it's worth giving a try. 

Figured as much xD, made a previous post mentioning that I may use NTH2. Do you think any of the other known pastes would perform any better? 

2 minutes ago, CriSis_ said:

Figured as much xD, made a previous post mentioning that I may use NTH2. Do you think any of the other known pastes would perform any better? 

Not really. Others might perform equally, but to my knowledge nothing will be consistently a degree or two cooler.