I'm trying to install Windows 11 on a virtual machine and it's not working, help?

Go to solution Solved by whispous,
22 minutes ago, Silent Faith said:

I noticed that the ISO has been giving a warning sign on the VM's storage tab and I have no clue what that is about so I ignored it.

Figure this part out and it will likely solve your problem.

I have TPM, Secure Boot, and UEFI on in my BIOS on bare metal. I followed the guide that oracle box has given to setup their virtual machine, I have done the regedits that I was supposed to, lastly, I'm greeted with this gem. I have the latest version of Oracle Box. I also know my drive is not corrupted as it works and Windows 10 reports it as a working drive. I downloaded a completely fresh ISO that works properly. I checked the hash and made sure it was right. I noticed that the ISO has been giving a warning sign on the VM's storage tab and I have no clue what that is about so I ignored it. I don't know what is happening, I tried a new file like 3 or 4 different times. I'm out of things to try. Please help?

Windows11VM.PNG

22 minutes ago, Silent Faith said:

I noticed that the ISO has been giving a warning sign on the VM's storage tab and I have no clue what that is about so I ignored it.

1 hour ago, whispous said:

I had to create a whole new VM and not touch the usb drive because apparently it was stuck in "I am corrupted, I don't know what to do" mode

1 hour ago, rickeo said:

Pay careful attention to all of Step 4. Its not going to just install normally.

https://lazyadmin.nl/win-11/install-windows-11-in-virtualbox/#:~:text=4.-,Install Windows 11 in VirtualBox,-We are now

This also helped, but I did the regedit so many times I think I can install create 100 VMs with windows 11 now, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.