Missing dll files but not really?

Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

These are normally due to missing Visual C++ Redists. 

I'd advise downloading this all in one package to make sure you have any missing ones installed:https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/

Just download it, unzip and run the install_all.bat file. Restart and see if it fixes the problem. 

So for about a month I've been trying to get a major problem solved with my PC.
I built the PC in September 2020, The specs are:

Ryzen 7 3800X
GTX 1660
16 Gigs 3600 DDR4
MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI
Corsair CX650M
Kingston 240 GB SATA SSD
1TB WD Hard Drive

Every time I try to open OBS, Premeire Pro or Rockstar Games Launcher, I get a series of errors:
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
"The code execution cannot proceed because VVCRUINTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I have tried everything I possibly can short of replacing components. I ran System File Checker, which came up with no errors or missing files. I reset the pc via Windows settings. This worked temporarily but within 24 hours I had the same problem. I have installed Windows and tried to boot from all 3 of the drives in my house individually. All of these had the same result, It worked fine for about a day and then I got the same 3 errors. I thought maybe it was malware from an extension I had on my personal google account. I installed windows fresh once again, but logged in with my business account on chrome. This had the exact same result of working fine for about 24 hours and then eventually failing.

I am very lost at this point. I have only had the system for about a year and a bit and really do not want to replace major components or start fresh. Hoping maybe someone on here has a solution as I have found nothing on the internet that is similar to this at all.

Thanks, -Ty

I'd advise downloading this all in one package to make sure you have any missing ones installed:https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/

Just download it, unzip and run the install_all.bat file. Restart and see if it fixes the problem. 

26 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN. You're a wizard thank you so much! This has been such a big problem haha.

Just now, WhoopDaddy said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN. You're a wizard thank you so much! This has been such a big problem haha.

You should be fine after using the all in one. Honestly don't know why Microsoft doesn't just build it into Windows considering how many things require it. Glad it's solved.