Monitor Advise

IKWeb

Evening Everyone. 

I have finally settled on a new monitor to purchase to replace my now old LG 43" one. 

I have found the 2 below, they almost have the same model no, but I am not able to find out which one is the best.... I would normally think the more expensive one is better, but I know that isnt always the case. Would someone who knows more about hardware take a look and let me know. (monitors really arnt my thing) use case will be for my PC, work hence the wide screen, and then for some Xbox x use in the evenings. 

Monitor 1
https://ao.com/product/lc49g95tssuxen-samsung-odyssey-g95-monitor-black-76511-258.aspx

Monitor 2 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/-lc49g93tssuxen/version.asp?utm_source=google&utm_medium=Free Listings&utm_campaign=shopping feed&utm_content=free google shopping clicks&refsource=ldadwords&mkwid=sdVcD570q_dc&pcrid=565223366092&product=LC49G93TSSUXEN&pgrid=134164384510&ptaid=aud-421842933020:pla-1530967393567&channel=googlesearch&gclid=Cj0KCQiAoNWOBhCwARIsAAiHnEjxfJL41BHg1c7jhHD220rp-TpzjYFLlFNvIIlomaMC8VOElumkt50aAhQGEALw_wcB

Many Thanks 

Hi IKWeb,

I looked at both of the monitors and I think these are both the same one... just on two different sites!

The SKUs are very similar (LC49G95TSSUXEN and LC49G93TSSUXEN) but they are the same monitor, just distributed in different regional markets

Please quote me in your messages so that I am notified!

Remember to mark my post as answer if it answered your question!

Thank you! 😄

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @4.5ghz| Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS M Micro-atx | 

RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 3200mhz | GPU: Powercolor Red Devil Vega 56 | 

Case: Cooler Master NR400 | Storage: 512gb ADATA SX8200 Pro, some 2tb hard drives | 

PSU: Seasonic Focus+ 750w Platinum | Display(s):Viewsonic XG2402 / AOC I2367FH | 

Cooling: Scythe Kabuto 3 / 3x Thermaltake Riing RGB Fans | Keyboard: Corsair K65 Lux | 

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon | Sound: Steelseries Arctis 3 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

2 hours ago, Kaaverik said:

Hi IKWeb,

I looked at both of the monitors and I think these are both the same one... just on two different sites!

The SKUs are very similar (LC49G95TSSUXEN and LC49G93TSSUXEN) but they are the same monitor, just distributed in different regional markets

Thank you for taking the time to have a look. 

When I went though the spec - I did notice one of the said the screen tech was DQHD and the other one was QLED 

Not sure which of the 2 is better - But that is the only diff I can find. 

4 minutes ago, IKWeb said:

Thank you for taking the time to have a look. 

When I went though the spec - I did notice one of the said the screen tech was DQHD and the other one was QLED 

Not sure which of the 2 is better - But that is the only diff I can find. 

No worries!

DQHD means Dual QHD,

QHD being 2560x1440:

dual 1440p screens are 5120 x 1440 (the monitor's resolution!)

and of course QLED stands for Quantum Dot LED

I hope this helps!

Please quote me in your messages so that I am notified!

Remember to mark my post as answer if it answered your question!

Thank you! 😄

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @4.5ghz| Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS M Micro-atx | 

RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 3200mhz | GPU: Powercolor Red Devil Vega 56 | 

Case: Cooler Master NR400 | Storage: 512gb ADATA SX8200 Pro, some 2tb hard drives | 

PSU: Seasonic Focus+ 750w Platinum | Display(s):Viewsonic XG2402 / AOC I2367FH | 

Cooling: Scythe Kabuto 3 / 3x Thermaltake Riing RGB Fans | Keyboard: Corsair K65 Lux | 

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon | Sound: Steelseries Arctis 3 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Same monitor.

The G9 (non Neo) comes in many different SKU's based on the intended market. US, EU , UK etc etc.

The LC49G95TSSUXEN  is for  Europe, UK , Switzerland while the LC49G93TSSUXEN is for UK and Europe

The Non Neo G9 shouldnt cost more than £1000, while the Neo is ~£2000

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |