iGPU not working with other cards in system, even enabled in BIOS

Vizzaral
Go to solution Solved by SimplyChunk,

in mine it's here: in advanced mode.  go to settings\advanced\integrated Graphics Configuration. If there's an option that says IGD Multi Monitior.  Switch that to enabled.

Hi, as the title says, I am need my iGPU for output, but only works when I unplug my actual GPU, even though I've gone into the BIOS and set Integrated Graphics to Forced instead of auto/disable.

I'm running an MSI B450-A Pro Max and 3000G. I've confirmed the iGPU works alone. Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure about AMD.  I know, however, there's somthing on my MSi intel system that helps this exact problem.  There's an option in the BIOS to tell the iGPU to actually be a secondary display.  Have a poke around and see if you can see it.  I'll fire mine up in the meantime and see if i can tell you where it is

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

in mine it's here: in advanced mode.  go to settings\advanced\integrated Graphics Configuration. If there's an option that says IGD Multi Monitior.  Switch that to enabled.

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

8 hours ago, SimplyChunk said:

Idk what was going on, but it was by default that, after changing it to PEG then back, it worked. 

Thank you for help.