LTT Backpack for Motorcycle users????

So I'm catching on WAN show coz reasons, i was watching/listening to December 10th WAN show and Linus Leaked the LTT Backpack. And you know what? i kinda want one. I am not known to be gentle with bags and i do tend to go through them rather quickly, so buying backpacks is kind of a chore for me. Literally got one on the 24th dec and the strap is already half gone.

Anyways, as  motorcycle rider (its my only vehicle) I wanna ask Linus  how will the backpack fair against that kind of usage? exposure to weather etc? lots of sun and lots of rain because sub Saharan half the year, sub tropic the other half (actually more like daily). When winter is over in Canada and they havens released the back, can he test it while riding daily?

Has Linus shown the backback on screen yet? I want to know what they look like. 

Edit, nevermind. I found the video myself. He shows, and talks about the backpack in his video Building an Upside Down Gaming PC video. The backpack part starts at around 4:06:00 

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for responding so late. life happens i totally forogt about this post lol.

Yeah i have seen it in a WAN Show stream he did a few months ago, he also showed it there and talked about a bunch of stuff, answered questions on it from Floatplane chat, but i still wanna know how MC friendly is it. coz if it is relatively weather resistant, it could be the last back pack i'll ever need if the other claims he makes about it double and triple stitched in places is true.

my one work colleague bought me a back pack as a secret Santa present coz the one i had was basically destroyed but still hanging in there, the one he got within 2 weeks already one of the shoulder straps half broken off where the seem is with the bag itself. simple case of the seem was over loaded with multiple panels meeting in one place and only one row of stitching holding it all together, plus the pitch (?) [the size of the spaces between stitches] was way too large and the thread was just basic cheap thread that one can snap with their fingers. was never gonna hold up under the abuse i put bags through.

There is a larger thread regarding the backpack found here:

That said, I don't think it will be an all-weather bag most likely as its meant to keep electronics padded and safe from falls and stuff like that, not to be subjected to rain and inclement weather beyond maybe running to the car and back. Though I could be wrong since Linus does or did (Not sure if he still does nor not) rides a motorcycle. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card