Do I upgrade to Windows 11 or stick with 10?

Tetoris

I have wanted to format my computer for quite some time now, but I have been holding off on doing it because Windows 11 was going to be released. I was going to upgrade when it got released but with all the Ryzen bugs and stuff I didn't do it. Well now it's been a couple months and I still want to format my computer. Do I stick with Windows 10 or do I upgrade to 11?

I use a lot of creative applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition +) and I do game a lot (VALORANT, League of Legends, Rocket League +)

System Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

ASUS ROG B450-F Motherboard

16GB 3200MhZ Trident-Z Memory

GTX 1060 3GB

Is there something in Windows 11 you want/need?
Does Windows 10 not give you the performance security and enviroment you're used to?

Like my gramps always shouted at me, once i took another electrical deice apart.

Is it broken? THEN DONT FIX IT! 馃槢

(Best advice ever, if its not broken DO NOT try and fix it).

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

11 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Is there something in Windows 11 you want/need?
Does Windows 10 not give you the performance security and enviroment you're used to?

Like my gramps always shouted at me, once i took another electrical deice apart.

Is it broken? THEN DONT FIX IT! 馃槢

(Best advice ever, if its not broken DO NOT try and fix it).

I guess the new UI is kind of a fresh take on the now pretty stale W10 one, and the virtual desktop updates sound intriguing to say the least, but I don't know if that's enough to justify the jump to a potentially more unstable OS.聽

Just now, Tetoris said:

I guess the new UI is kind of a fresh take on the now pretty stale W10 one, and the virtual desktop updates sound intriguing to say the least, but I don't know if that's enough to justify the jump to a potentially more unstable OS.聽

Personally i would say, stay if you prefer the stability over the looks.
But in the end its your hardware, YOU choose what it does, or doenst. 馃槈
But as long as you know W11 can have more troubles then W10, you are way ahead of everyone. 馃槃

If you have like a spare HDD or something similar so you can keep your current install. (seeing the apps games you use, im guessing you cant be without for to long).
Install W11 on that seperate drive, and if ever something goes wrong you can still go back to your W10 install.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

2 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Personally i would say, stay if you prefer the stability over the looks.
But in the end its your hardware, YOU choose what it does, or doenst. 馃槈
But as long as you know W11 can have more troubles then W10, you are way ahead of everyone. 馃槃

If you have like a spare HDD or something similar so you can keep your current install. (seeing the apps games you use, im guessing you cant be without for to long).
Install W11 on that seperate drive, and if ever something goes wrong you can still go back to your W10 install.

I do have an internal drive that I don't mind using for Windows 11 so maybe I can try using that one as a test. Thank you for giving me advice and helping me decide, I really appreciate it. Have a good one and Happy New Year!