AIO Liquid Cooler Buzzing After Tilting PC For Maintenance

I posted about this on reddit but no one ever responded, so I'm hoping someone here might have advice. My aio liquid cooler has been buzzing ever since I sat my computer on its side to replace the cpu.  Hwmonitor says the pump is running at normal rpm and temperatures seem normal enough. Video links on google drive and further details on in the reddit post.

Could have moved air bubbles into the pump area, maneuver your PC again and try to move them into a trapped position in the radiator.

It's fairly hard to tell where exactly the sound is coming from when watching to the video, however, it seems that the buzzing stops and starts which is not something that you would think would happen with a fan if the system is not being moved. I am wondering if the sound is coming from somewhere else or maybe it is a wire that just shifted when you were moving it and it just barely touching one of the fans. Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

Could have moved air bubbles into the pump area, maneuver your PC again and try to move them into a trapped position in the radiator.

Should I turn the PC off to do that? I imagine I'm supposed to tilt the pump down and the radiator up.

Do you think air being trapped in the pump would also explain the buzzing being a droning on and off sound? I can't imagine why it sounds like that.

6 hours ago, Chipples said:

Should I turn the PC off to do that? I imagine I'm supposed to tilt the pump down and the radiator up.

Do you think air being trapped in the pump would also explain the buzzing being a droning on and off sound? I can't imagine why it sounds like that.

Yes, you turn your PC off to do this.
The sound isn't always a constant, the buzzing on and off is also the same culprit, Trapped Air (At the time)
Dealt with this a couple times buying used PC's with AIO's, just flip them around and around in particular ways until the Air gets moved out of that section of parts and back into the top of the Rad space or elsewhere where it doesn't cause concerns.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

2 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Yes, you turn your PC off to do this.
The sound isn't always a constant, the buzzing on and off is also the same culprit, Trapped Air (At the time)
Dealt with this a couple times buying used PC's with AIO's, just flip them around and around in particular ways until the Air gets moved out of that section of parts and back into the top of the Rad space or elsewhere where it doesn't cause concerns.

I hope a simple tilt is enough. My pc weighs like 75 lbs.