Problem With Display Output help

bougth a Preowned Prebuilt PC without a Graphics card with a Intel 10700f , My Problem is that wen Booting the PC does not show a Display output, only when it boots into a pre installed Ubuntu  install a Display output apears and also while a late part of Booting, so i dont see Bios message and can not get into the Bios!, i tried 3 old GPU s for Display output could they be the Problem!? without a SSD/HHD installed and a Win install USB plug ind there is no Display output/do not see the Bios to be clear i do not see Display output until i boot into the pre installed OS cannot get into Bios, tried a SSD with WIN installed and without the pre installed HHD , it would not boot into it

does it boot to the ubuntu install by default? what brand is the motherboard and what chipset does it use? it is possible that mashing the bios button through the boot process will get you to bios even if the bios screen does not show up. some manufactures also use different keys you have to press to enter bios as well

26 minutes ago, Morgana said:

does it boot to the ubuntu install by default? what brand is the motherboard and what chipset does it use? it is possible that mashing the bios button through the boot process will get you to bios even if the bios screen does not show up. some manufactures also use different keys you have to press to enter bios as well

it came with a HHD on which Ubuntu is installed , it only Displays when in Ubuntu , does not bot onto only a SSD with Win installe.  - does not Display when not in Ubuntu ,do not know about the Bran of the Mothb the Pc is a Erazer Engineer Gamer PC,  Intel B460H4-EM, do not think

as The Display does not register Display output when not in the OS ( tried F2 F9 F10)

did you try mashing del? you could also try removing the hdd with ubuntu, leaving only the windows install as a boot device. the idea that i have is that you need to force the bios to boot to the ssd by making it the only storage device physically on the system.

Just now, Morgana said:

did you try mashing del? you could also try removing the hdd with ubuntu, leaving only the windows install as a boot device. the idea that i have is that you need to force the bios to boot to the ssd by making it the only storage device physically on the system.

make sure to remove any flash drives as well

10 minutes ago, Morgana said:

tried that with removing the hdd

my Question is why the Display output only kicks in when in Ubuntu, The Monitor only shows a Display Signal when Ubuntu boots up!!??

3 minutes ago, Qetzer said:

my Question is why the Display output only kicks in when in Ubuntu, The Monitor only shows a Display Signal when Ubuntu boots up!!??

i am not too sure to be honest. there must be some weird bios setting that either the previous owner or the pc builder turned on restricting the access to bios. the only other thing i can think of is to see if ubuntu detects the ssd at all by booting to ubuntu and going to the built in disk manager

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

i am not too sure to be honest. there must be some weird bios setting that either the previous owner or the pc builder turned on restricting the access to bios. the only other thing i can think of is to see if ubuntu detects the ssd at all by booting to ubuntu and going to the built in disk manager

the strange thing is it wont boot into a other ssd only with Win/ if there is no storage medium no HDD no SSD no error or message appers no Display output, only when Ubuntu boots up