Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yay, LaHuoraCake

That just sounds... Awkward... And wrong...

Just stick to "puta", like you are now doing.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So , you will be giving all club members a high quality gaming combo including headset , cherry mx red keyboard , 16 button programmable adjustable weight mouse and , triple asus ROG monitors correct ?

The image you posted was so convincing that I almost did it. However if I do, do that then I wouldn't be swimming in money anymore.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have three boards . A very old mechanical keyboard I love that I use for work , and two shitty CM storm devastator boards that I try to use for gaming lol .

I think my keyboard and numpad may be heavier then my 24" monitor lol

0oNly33.jpg

Ah cmon people, Fred needs to get himself his own place far from family so they won't bother him.

I guess we can let him do that first. Would probably mean he can make more money.

The image you posted was so convincing that I almost did it. However if I do, do that then I wouldn't be swimming in money anymore.

This is true.

I think my keyboard and numpad may be heavier then my 24" monitor lol

0oNly33.jpgWe know that you made your own keyboard.

Blarg

So you live with your parents ?

Fark swimming , take that money and move asap young man !

PS - I left home @ 13 . What's taking you so long you fraggle ?

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

30mins later and I only have this much so far for photos of Wan Wan and Utsuho
H1a1lUT.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

that is why I spoiler tagged it like that lol

You're a shameless little prat !

By the way sweet job on that keyboard/keypad/hub :D

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

So since I have no work till Monday night , I just watched through Deadman Wonderland . I loved it but I hate when a anime just dead ends .

Ok , another anime I can't remember the name to .

The protagonist is a boy who is a skave ( a slave from a defeated people ) . He is at a military academe and he runs away to a neutral holy city where he learns to use his power .

Anybody know the name ?

Quoting this till I get an answer as my tbi leaves me with horrible nomenclature memory and it's driving me nuts !

Manga manga manga manga. But the op song is nice, I really like it.

I read the manga of every anime I watch if there is one lol Not easy when not in english as my japanese is not fluent .

I know. That is why I give you crap about it.

Good point. 

You're a shameless little prat !

By the way sweet job on that keyboard/keypad/hub :D

Good that means I'm getting better at being shameless lol. Its hard to try and sell things I make when I'm belittling my own work in my mind.

Good point. 

Good that means I'm getting better at being shameless lol. Its hard to try and sell things I make when I'm belittling my own work in my mind.

So what are you going to charge for doing someones keyboard ? That's the first thing . Second is set up a web site .

It sure is dead on here in the afternoon :o

So what are you going to charge for doing someones keyboard ? That's the first thing . Second is set up a web site .

I'm not really talking about keyboards but every thing I do. I have a tendency to tell people to pay what they want and I'm normally lucky if that covers the cost to make something for them. Whether that is making knives, gun parts, assembling guns, fixing computers, woodworking or even art works I tend to break even or barely come out ahead with out counting labor hours.

So you live with your parents ?

Fark swimming , take that money and move asap young man !

PS - I left home @ 13 . What's taking you so long you fraggle ?

Kinda hard when you can't drive.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I know, can I haz one and then put it on Freds tab :P

I can makez websitez

sometimes. It is half 9 here

Steve

Kinda hard when you can't drive.

Get the hell out of texas and move to a city - problem solved .

I'm not really talking about keyboards but every thing I do. I have a tendency to tell people to pay what they want and I'm normally lucky if that covers the cost to make something for them. Whether that is making knives, gun parts, assembling guns, fixing computers, woodworking or even art works I tend to break even or barely come out ahead with out counting labor hours.

I thought you took business classes . Were you sleeping during all the important parts ?

I thought you took business classes . Were you sleeping during all the important parts ?

I took a class that was basically business in the art world which was useless and tough nothing... I have an BFA in sculpture

I took a class that was basically business in the art world which was useless and tough nothing... I have an BFA in sculpture

In layman's terms - You need to decide on your hourly labor rate . Then you need to cost out each job . Get a deposit equal to the materials cost plus 10% of remaining balance  . Then when your done they pay expenses plus labor . If they do not pay the balance , you keep the product and sell it and , they are out their deposit .This agreement should be printed or digital contract online and must be agreed to before you lift a finger .

In layman's terms - You need to decide on your hourly labor rate . Then you need to cost out each job . Get a deposit equal to the materials cost plus 10% of remaining balance  . Then when your done they pay expenses plus labor . If they do not pay the balance , you keep the product and sell it and , they are out their deposit .This agreement should be printed or digital contract online and must be agreed to before you lift a finger .

I really need to go back to school and take some business and welding classes. I also want to go back to school at some point to get a masters degree as well