Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The feels...

That anime. Funny as it was to start. As it comes to an end. Dang.

Blarg

My problem with that element is two fold:

1) If its the main element, the anime turns either into hentai real quick or into tragedy / drama. Sometimes both.

2) If its slapped into the story as a side element, it's actually slapped in there to engage a special sort of people I myself like not to count myself to.

It's only there for exactly that reason. And afterwards the real elements that could make the whole stuff good are neglected. Because it go incest in there...

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Wincest+anime+op_d1228d_5231385.jpg

That's just too good, as hermit said, that's t-shirt quote material.

i forgot this one.

iKARKpU.jpg

Don't we all want to be like araragi... even a little bit.

I mean, i could let my imagination fly with not only my toothbrush if i had those sisters, if u know what i mean.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

That's just too good, as hermit said, that's t-shirt quote material.

Don't we all want to be like araragi... even a little bit.

I mean, i could let my imagination fly with not only my toothbrush if i had those sisters, if u know what i mean.

NSFW

3IwmeU7.gif

My problem with that element is two fold:

1) If its the main element, the anime turns either into hentai real quick or into tragedy / drama. Sometimes both.

2) If its slapped into the story as a side element, it's actually slapped in there to engage a special sort of people I myself like not to count myself to.

And afterwards the real elements that could make the whole stuff good are neglected. Because it go incest in there...

???

Some anime lay the incest light... Myself;Yourself (probably the very first anime to have implied blood relation incest) never elaborated on it (2 eps out of 12 and it was never the main subject of the episodes), but it was there...

There are also those that make incest the main setting of the story... (i.e. Oreimo, Yosuga no Sora) especially Oreimo (it even says it on the title)

A slapped-on incest would feel something like SAO (the incest feels really forced... there was very little development other than "Oh noes, big bro got into a coma" + suspension bridge effect over and over again...)

Edit:

I'm actually wanting to write up a script for Philippine primetime telenovela using cliches in said genre + surprise incest... (just to shock people... not sure how to start it though since I don't know how to write really long winded stories... I tend to give progression with each sentence...)

did someone say incest?

if you want incest

watch Oreimo or Yosuga No Sora

when I watched Oreimo I didn't see any incest, I did only watched the ones that were on Crunchyroll though
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

when I watched Oreimo I didn't see any incest, I did only watched the ones that were on Crunchyroll though

The whole show is based around the little sisters secret love of her older brother. u wot m8

image.png?w=400&c=1

Is that the first series of Working!? Series 3 is running now, and it's just as good as the first two. Nothing progresses, but that's the whole point of those type of anime 

What lol, season 3 has finally initiated 2 romances, Yamada is (probably :( ) going home soon and hopefully Otoo will be reunited with his wife :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

???

Some anime lay the incest light... Myself;Yourself (probably the very first anime to have implied blood relation incest) never elaborated on it (2 eps out of 12 and it was never the main subject of the episodes), but it was there...

There are also those that make incest the main setting of the story... (i.e. Oreimo, Yosuga no Sora) especially Oreimo (it even says it on the title)

A slapped-on incest would feel something like SAO (the incest feels really forced... there was very little development other than "Oh noes, big bro got into a coma" + suspension bridge effect over and over again...)

In Myself;Yourself it's exactly just in there for the heck of it. Atleast they made it a fleeting appearance so that it doesn't influence the story at all.

Oreimo falls appart so quickly. They had no clue what to do with the plot, they stiched together some more random cliches. Season 2 was especially sloppy.

Yosuga no Sora... dropped that somewhere around episode 2 or 3.

In SAO they prolonged (or still do) it for marketing. It should have ended ep 15.

// programmers paradox

What lol, season 3 has finally initiated 2 romances, Yamada is (probably :( ) going home soon and hopefully Otoo will be reunited with his wife :P

Well, you know what I mean. 

I hope Yamada stays around, she's one of the best characters. 

Well, you know what I mean. 

I hope Yamada stays around, she's one of the best characters. 

I fully and tambourine-slappingly agree.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

In Myself;Yourself it's exactly just in there for the heck of it. Atleast they made it a fleeting appearance so that it doesn't influence the story at all.

Oreimo falls appart so quickly. They had no clue what to do with the plot, they stiched together some more random cliches. Season 2 was especially sloppy.

Yosuga no Sora... dropped that somewhere around episode 2 or 3.

In SAO they prolonged (or still do) it for marketing. It should have ended ep 15.

I completely agree with this...

I noticed a pattern for Oreimo's story progression... and it mostly revolves around Kirino and how Kousaka tries to 'help' Kirino... (I liked Ayase's character more... for some really weird reason...)

The whole show is based around the little sisters secret love of her older brother. u wot m8

I know its based around that I just didn't really see much incest in it
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It's not incest if it's in the virtual world, right?

So why aren't they going all the way most of the time? Either the sister (it's always the sister because the male audience. Brother onesidedly loving his sister would be too creepy even for Japanese) ends up crying or "they-are-not-actually-blood-related" excuse.

If I think about it, only Sola managed that excuse credible.

Sola-3.png

(Then there's the cousin incest, but lets not go there)

// programmers paradox

So why aren't they going all the way most of the time? Either the sister (it's always the sister because the male audience. Brother onesidedly loving his sister would be too creepy even for Japanese) ends up crying or "they-are-not-actually-blood-related" excuse.

If I think about it, only Sola managed that excuse credible.

(Then there's the cousin incest, but lets not go there)

I still don't see the appeal in the fetish.

why does incest sell as well as it does

and it basically 99% of the times ends badly

Error: 410

I am so going to get a NIssan and a bunch of shirts just for this joke...

My cousins' shirts will say "I love my Niisan"

My shirt will say "I am Niisan"

And I will go and put a "Niisan" badge on the Nissan...

Ah, that joke...

Just don't drop one "i" from the word, or else it could be understood as 23... Not "twenty-three" ("nijūsan"?), but "two-three" ("ni" and "san", in this order). Though I bet no-one with half a brain would understand it in that way... :lol:

Still got a lot of basics to learn about Japanese... For a few years to come, at least.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Idk why but its interestingly different.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

It's good for fiction... same way how soap operas which have cheating in them sell...

IRL, it can have all my nope...

Idk why but its interestingly different.

^THIS^

I've never understood Anime... it seems so dumb to me :/

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

WHAT THE FUCK is going on in here, why are you imbeciles discussing incest with such vigour.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I've never understood Anime... it seems so dumb to me :/

What part of anime seems dumb to you?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB