Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@Laputacake, or anyone that knows what video i'm talking about (i remember laputa linking it so thats why i tag him)

If you're alive, i need a song that you linked months ago, i remember it had violin in the tittle, it was like melodic or something, i loved that song and i can't find it. The thumbnail of the video had an anime girl with white hair and a black dress holding a violin like playing it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

This is one of those wierd songs which you dont know if you like or not. At least thats the dilemma im facing at the moment.

I don't know how to feel...

Instrumentals sound acceptable... but the vocals feel off...

This is one of those wierd songs which you dont know if you like or not. At least thats the dilemma im facing at the moment.

No dilemma for me, I don't like it (:

I'm still pretty excited for Owarimonogatari.

Who knows when it will finally come out. I've been looking around for places to buy the books, but can't find them. I just want them to put on a shelf, who cares if I can't read Japanese. 

I still have a pdf of Kizumonogatari somewhere that I need to finish reading. The anime/movie has been rumoured for release several times already, but keeps getting pushed back. 

I don't know how to feel...

Instrumentals sound acceptable... but the vocals feel off...

No dilemma for me, I don't like it (:

Who knows when it will finally come out. I've been looking around for places to buy the books, but can't find them. I just want them to put on a shelf, who cares if I can't read Japanese. 

I still have a pdf of Kizumonogatari somewhere that I need to finish reading. The anime/movie has been rumoured for release several times already, but keeps getting pushed back. 

i get both of your opinions, at first. then after a few times of hearing it i was liek crap i might light this thing. for the past 30 minutes ive been weighting out the positives and negatives of liking this song

side note tohka is good waifu material.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

(About Mahouka) I'd say it was better than SAO. Though it's definitely a series that only has a rewatch value for the good fighting moments. It stays away from the arbitrary romance story that petty much every action anime or film has. 

It leaves so much wanting compared to the LN and it suffers moral flaws as Shinsekai Yori. (Incredible how some people just look over that / don't realize whats going on and clap hands at the fighting scenes. Well Japan never did accounting for their past.)

In addition:

- Forced incest into the story just to add some anime stereotypes. Might aswell go all the way and watch Koi Kaze

Turns out she's not even his sister and they're going to marry

- Why the f*** do teenager engineering work? Same with Classroom Crisis.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

did someone say incest?

if you want incest

watch Oreimo or Yosuga No Sora

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Waiting on the next episode of GATE to come out. It's probably my favourite of the currently running series.

Shokugeki No Souma has been good, but it's slowed down recently. 

Jitsu wa Watashi wa is going good, pretty funny. 

Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou is... somewhat disturbing, but funny at the same time. Not sure how I feel about all the fanservice involving human half breeds (not normal cat girl type things, genuinely half and half). 

Charlotte seemed promising, but has dropped down very quickly in my books. 

Gakkou Gurashi, again, seemed promising, but has been boring so far. 

Non Non Biyori Repeat has been purely adorable and relaxing, just like the first season. Waiting for it to finish before continuing though. 

5d7aa9fb030c3aab9037f55d68e6043e.jpg

Time to refresh our ears...

It leaves so much wanting compared to the LN and it suffers moral flaws as Shinsekai Yori. (Incredible how some people just look over that / don't realize whats going on and clap hands at the fighting scenes.)

In addition:

- Forced incest into the story just to add some anime stereotypes. Might aswell go all the way and watch Koi Kaze

Turns out she's not even his sister and they're going to marry

- Why the f*** do teenager engineer? See Classroom Crisis.

forced incest? The Reminisence arc (LN Vol. 8) pretty much detailed a lot of backstory between the two and afaik the title "Onii-sama" is not reserved for "brother"...

did someone say incest?

if you want incest

watch Oreimo or Yosuga No Sora

I incest that you watch these two series... or better yet, go slightly deeper and play DC Da Capo (Nemu's route)...

i get both of your opinions, at first. then after a few times of hearing it i was liek crap i might light this thing. for the past 30 minutes ive been weighting out the positives and negatives of liking this song

side note tohka is good waifu material.

The feels...

Yeah, I've heard the Light Novel had more information, but that's pretty much always the case in series that don't have multiple seasons.

Speaking of SAO, I just dropped an anime with Kirito's voice actor faster than anything else. Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan. It's probably the worst anime I've watched. Not because of anything inparticular, it's just unbelivabley cliche. MC used to be super powerful, a tsundere that's only tsun for 2 minutes, then dere for the rest, until the "plot" decides otherwise, a girl who refers to herself as a goddess, and a loli with big boobs who's clumsy. MC has to train them, and fan service ensues. He's labelled a pervert, but they all seem to forget that after 10 seconds.

MC used to be an amazing warrior who saved many people, but then suddenly he quit, and now is labelled a traitor for.... some reason, "he just is, don't ask why" - Plot. And of course, he can do tasks that take teams of people a few days, in just a single night by himself.

Dropped halfway through the second episode.

I'm watching it because cringing at it is funny. I enjoy cliches. Meh its not a good anime but that's what I like about it.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I'm watching it because cringing at it is funny. I enjoy cliches. Meh its not a good anime but that's what I like about it.

There are some anime that are very cliche, but they know that and play on it. I like those. However, this just seems to be taking itself seriously, which is why it's just bad, and not even funny bad IMO. 

The feels...

Angel Beats had some fantastic music. I feel like a lot of series overlook what a good soundtrack can do. 

The feels...

-snip-

I cried every time i listened to this after finishing clannad after story.

Dango

Dango

:(

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Been watching Gangsta which seems really interesting and working!! which is incredibly funny

Is that the first series of Working!? Series 3 is running now, and it's just as good as the first two. Nothing progresses, but that's the whole point of those type of anime 

forced incest? The Reminisence arc (LN Vol. 8) pretty much detailed a lot of backstory between the two and afaik the title "Onii-sama" is not reserved for "brother"...

Forced incest into the story. Not "forced incest". There's no doubt that whenever Miuki says "Onii-sama" she means her brother. (Except see... my spoiler). So cliche.

dango

// programmers paradox

Forced incest into the story. Not "forced incest". There's no doubt that whenever Miuki says "Onii-sama" she means her brother. (Except see... my spoiler). So cliche.

I meant "forced incest into the story"... I actually see it as a valuable plot element, instead of something shoehorned in...

I guess some details are lost in translation (JP->EN)... (I can't read Japanese very well...)

I cried every time i listened to this after finishing clannad after story.

Dango

Dango

:(

There are some anime that are very cliche, but they know that and play on it. I like those. However, this just seems to be taking itself seriously, which is why it's just bad, and not even funny bad IMO. 

Angel Beats had some fantastic music. I feel like a lot of series overlook what a good soundtrack can do. 

i thought the music was horrible in that anime. well thats my opinion i guess. you are welcome to your WRONG opinion.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I rate Isshuukan Friends 8.5/10 

Great art style

Story was very well put together

Character development  was well done

Ending left me happy but wanting more.

isshuukan-1.jpg
 I don't think I have seen an anime that I really liked that didn't leave me wanting more

photo-38656.gif?_r=1438757721

holy o.0

nigel thornberry works well in anything these days. Im still surprised to see stuff from a cartoon that ended in 2004 still making it into new images. 

If you want OP characters, look no further than Shiba Tatsuya. 

ShoddyRaggedDaddylonglegs.gif

tumblr_nbutgnegcy1r0wlweo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8zaelbv0B1s3dw0xo1_500.gif

Sounds like you'd like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei if you haven't watched it already.

it is to be expected with his background
well what do you expect when you put a military special forces member and genius weapons designer in a magic highschool lol

I was going to, but i was told it was not very good O.o

I liked it and think it is a good watch hopefully it comes back for another season

I don't think I have seen an anime that I really liked that didn't leave me wanting more

nigel thornberry works well in anything these days. Im still surprised to see stuff from a cartoon that ended in 2004 still making it into new images. 

it is to be expected with his background

well what do you expect when you put a military special forces member and genius weapons designer in a magic highschool lol

I liked it and think it is a good watch hopefully it comes back for another season

I'm hoping for another season of Mahouka too... It goes deeper as far as I've read...

They're going to war with the LN's equivalent of China and America

More details about Tatsuya and Miyuki

Betrayals...

etc.

I meant "forced incest into the story"... I actually see it as a valuable plot element, instead of something shoehorned in...

Are you serious?

// programmers paradox

Are you serious?

It's hermit, incest is a serious topic.

Are you serious?

Yep... This is just my opinion though... Somehow, it all just feels natural...

Note: The 'to each his own' clause is in effect here... I am not attempting to convince you about this but I am just stating my opinions...

niconico-nii (@eelnico09) gets it...

Yep... This is just my opinion though... Somehow, it all just feels natural...

Note: The 'to each his own' clause is in effect here... I am not attempting to convince you about this but I am just stating my opinions...

niconico-nii (@eelnico09) gets it...

Wincest+anime+op_d1228d_5231385.jpg

sweetsu_incest_by_spicydemon-d4drpwc.jpg

-snip-

I am so going to get a NIssan and a bunch of shirts just for this joke...

My cousins' shirts will say "I love my Niisan"

My shirt will say "I am Niisan"

And I will go and put a "Niisan" badge on the Nissan...