Ryzen 5000 on A320

I read on Tom's Hardware that with a firmware update will allow me to use a Ryzen 5000 processor on my Gigabyte A320 motherboard. If this is true, is it just the newest AMD Chipset Driver on the Gigabyte Website. Also can someone link me a good video on how to update my chipset for Gigabyte mobos

10 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

What you'd be looking for is a BIOS update. What board do you have?

A320M-S2H

2 minutes ago, kwaku_100 said:

A320M-S2H

It looks like support was added with the latest updates, yes. However, if you are currently running a Bristol Ridge APU (like the A12 9800) the update will remove support for that, so you'll have to wait until you get a new CPU before updating if you're using one of those. Also, sadly, the 5600G and 5700G are not yet supported.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-A320M-S2H-rev-1x/support#support-dl

3 hours ago, YoungBlade said:

It looks like support was added with the latest updates, yes. However, if you are currently running a Bristol Ridge APU (like the A12 9800) the update will remove support for that, so you'll have to wait until you get a new CPU before updating if you're using one of those. Also, sadly, the 5600G and 5700G are not yet supported.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-A320M-S2H-rev-1x/support#support-dl

Will the new update remove support for Ryzen 3000?

4 minutes ago, kwaku_100 said:

Will the new update remove support for Ryzen 3000?

It shouldn't. The reason support for older CPUs needs to be removed is due to limits in the capacity of the BIOS chip. Generally, older or unpopular CPUs are removed. Bristol Ridge fits that description perfectly, but that certainly doesn't apply to the 3000 series.