GPU MOD help

So I some how got myself a 3060, but i want it to match my set-up. I want to plasti-dip my gpu White, but as somebody with 0 experiance, i dont trust myself enough to do it myself. does anybody know where or who i could go to have it done for me? also i found a post of linus plasti-dipping a whole computer, and the tempeture's were awful. how bad would it be if JUST the case&backplate were modded?

thanks in advanced!

Remove the shroud from the cooler and just plastidip or paint that. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

58 minutes ago, Caroline said:

The backplate of a graphics card is made out of metal because.... you guessed it, has to dissipate heat. Plastic acts as insulation and holds the heat, so you shouldn't cover your backplate with it.

The shroud is doable as long as you don't touch the fans.

thanks for your reply! if I seated the GPU fans facing me, would the shroud facing the motherboard cause problems? and I only plan to paint the casing (front panel), would that majorly effect temp?

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

Remove the shroud from the cooler and just plastidip or pant that. 

Thanks for your reply! Do you know where i would find somebody to do it for me?