Help identifying my R9 390X gpu for water cooler?

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

First, I'm just gonna say this is a bad idea. That video card is ~10 years old and no longer gets driver support. You're gonna spend $100-200 at least on an AIO, and if you sell that card and use that money you can get 1070 or a 1070Ti, both are much better cards than a 390X. If you need Linux support (it looks to me like your running Pop_OS!) then you can get an 5500XT, thought the Nvidia card is still a bit better. 

Second, what you're trying to buy isn't an AIO, it's a water block. That means you need to buy a pump, reservoir, radiator, fittings, and tubing all separately. It's gonna go up in price substantially, almost to the point that you can just afford a 6700XT anyway. This is not a great idea.

Finally it looks like they just don't make a block for that particular card. 

I wish to buy an AIO water cooler for my XFX R9 390X 8GB double dissipation graphics card. But I don't know which exact model I have. 

Looking at the EKWB water cooler website, they provide the following options (see picture). The other picture is the picture of the tag on the back of the gpu. 

Could someone help me identify which of the options on the ekwb site, is applicable to my card? 

IMG_20211226_205519.jpg

IMG_20211226_200046.jpg

First, I'm just gonna say this is a bad idea. That video card is ~10 years old and no longer gets driver support. You're gonna spend $100-200 at least on an AIO, and if you sell that card and use that money you can get 1070 or a 1070Ti, both are much better cards than a 390X. If you need Linux support (it looks to me like your running Pop_OS!) then you can get an 5500XT, thought the Nvidia card is still a bit better. 

Second, what you're trying to buy isn't an AIO, it's a water block. That means you need to buy a pump, reservoir, radiator, fittings, and tubing all separately. It's gonna go up in price substantially, almost to the point that you can just afford a 6700XT anyway. This is not a great idea.

Finally it looks like they just don't make a block for that particular card.