what chip does chroma ate 8000 use?

buklu

Could you be a bit more specific with your question? I assume you're asking whether the machine has a CPU or what kind of CPU it has?

https://www.chromaus.com/brochures/2017-GC-all-E.pdf

Page 10-83 says it has a Pentium III 600 or faster (also "All specifications are subject to change without notice.").

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

2 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

Could you be a bit more specific with your question? I assume you're asking whether the machine has a CPU or what kind of CPU it has?

https://www.chromaus.com/brochures/2017-GC-all-E.pdf

Page 10-83 says it has a Pentium III 600 or faster (also "All specifications are subject to change without notice.").

what hardware does it Use to test the quality of

pc power supply?

1 minute ago, buklu said:

pc power supply?

I'm not an electrical engineer, so I couldn't possibly tell you how it works in detail or what hardware it uses to do so. From my understanding the most simple test would be a load test (basically attaching a resistor to the power supply), then monitoring how it's voltage drops, whether there are spikes in power delivery and so on. So some equipment to measure voltage, amps and something like an oscilloscope to see how clean power delivery is.

The page you linked to has a datasheet that contains some information and the brochure I found also contains a fair number of details. I would suggest you read those documents to see the components it contains, then look up what those components do in turn.

Here's a video by Gamers Nexus about PSUs that has a small segment about one being used:

https://youtu.be/WToOFblsXqM?t=446 (Timestamp to where they start talking about the Chroma)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

2 hours ago, buklu said:

pc power supply?

What "chip"???

You do realize you're looking at an entire rack of hardware there?

The whole set up can be over $100K.  The noise card alone is $10K.  I had the big load on ours die out of warranty this year.  Costs me $12000 to replace it.  It's a lot more than "a chip".

chroma 8000 is a test system control by PC software .so it have PC /(industry PC-IPC)  inside this rack. connected with several test equipments via gpib/usb/rs232 interface

any it very expensive even this IPC  still overprice :D