EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Fan Replacements?

Apollyon2020

Do EVGA sell them? Just curious because in case my fans do die. I was using an electric blower to clean out my PC today and blew into the GPU fans and case fans to clean them out. I assume doing this doesn't damage the bearings to the fans I hope? lol. I've always done this where I would use a compressed air or now an electric air blower to blew into the fans to clean them. If the GPU fans do fail, hopefully it doesn't, are there alternative coolers for the 30 series now?

4 minutes ago, Apollyon2020 said:

Do EVGA sell them? Just curious because in case my fans do die. I was using an electric blower to clean out my PC today and blew into the GPU fans and case fans to clean them out. I assume doing this doesn't damage the bearings to the fans I hope? lol. I've always done this where I would use a compressed air or now an electric air blower to blew into the fans to clean them. If the GPU fans do fail, hopefully it doesn't, are there alternative coolers for the 30 series now?

You should just contact EVGA if that unlikely event were to happen. Make sure you register your card.

Just now, rickeo said:

You should just contact EVGA if that unlikely event were to happen. Make sure you register your card.

Oh damn I might of not registered. What do I need to register it?

15 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Awesome! I'll register it now. My card is now 1 year old lol. So far the fans are fine. Just not sure how fans tolerate when they spool up so fast due to compressed air or my electric air blower. Again, I've never had a fan die because of me doing this to clean the fans. I have had fans just go bad with rattling. I assume it's the bearings that go bad.