New flat

funn3r

Hi,

i bought new flat where is zero networking made. Provider can deliver up to 1 Gigabit over GPON.

But i want to be future proof ready and make local network 10 Gb over RJ-45. There are 3 rooms,

living room, bedroom, kitchen where cables needs to be routed. I was thinking about solution by ubiquiti, but

what i found, they have only 10 Gb over SPF+. 

Can you please recommend me some solution. I probably need 10 Gb RJ-45 switch with enough ports for 3 rooms,

3x mesh wifi-6 access points and cables. Probably some UPS, NAS and LTE/4G backup for outages ?

I am from czech republic, so my shops are basically czc.cz, tsbohemia.cz, alza.cz, mironet.cz.

I have only basic networking knowledge 😄 .

Thank you.

2 hours ago, funn3r said:

Hi,

i bought new flat where is zero networking made. Provider can deliver up to 1 Gigabit over GPON.

But i want to be future proof ready and make local network 10 Gb over RJ-45. There are 3 rooms,

living room, bedroom, kitchen where cables needs to be routed. I was thinking about solution by ubiquiti, but

what i found, they have only 10 Gb over SPF+. 

Can you please recommend me some solution. I probably need 10 Gb RJ-45 switch with enough ports for 3 rooms,

3x mesh wifi-6 access points and cables. Probably some UPS, NAS and LTE/4G backup for outages ?

I am from czech republic, so my shops are basically czc.cz, tsbohemia.cz, alza.cz, mironet.cz.

I have only basic networking knowledge 😄 .

Thank you.

Get  sfp+ to rj45 transeivers and use the Ubiquiti.