someone please help i can not change out of better battery to best performance on my laptop

my laptop does not have the display to change from better battery to other power modes (gui not working) please help ASAP because i have school and need photoshop and premier pro. and i can not always have my charger on me.

image.thumb.png.a4f9bcb84210b791fa92d06f686bc53c.pngplease help as i have s

11 minutes ago, LTT has dropped to many gp said:

please help as i have s

What laptop are you talking about? This is the case with some brands that have their own power saving stuff. With mine it also doesn't show up until I switch from a power plan created by ASUS, the manufacturer of my laptop to one of Windows. You can open control panel, search Power options and select a different power plan and then you'll have the option again. But I think it is fine as-is. For example I can easily watch movies for 4.5 hours on 80% on my laptop that has a bit of a small battery compared to its power draw. You are probably fine with leaving it but if you want the choice, do what I just told

Search in windows for power plan, you should see "choose a power plan". Then, clickk "create a power plan", and configure its settings. Then, put it as your main power plan. (Unless you change it, it will be called custom plan 1). Then, you cann probably change the performance/battery ratio.
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)