Looking forward to The Division. What are your thoughts, likes/dislikes about it so far?

Haven't seen too much talk about it lately, but it looks so beautiful. I'm a fan of post apocalyptic stories, so that grabbed my interest.

I haven't even heard of the game...and considering its set in my favorite genre (post apocalyptic) I'm slightly ashamed. Elaborate please! :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I was hoping that is was going to be extremely survival based and realistic damage models for guns but looks like they are steering away from that which sucks but I will still check it out.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I haven't even heard of the game...and considering its set in my favorite genre (post apocalyptic) I'm slightly ashamed. Elaborate please!  :)

Here is the reveal

It certainly has my attention.

Hopefully we know more in the coming months

Looking for a job

The game looks amazing with the new Snow engine that they are using. The customization and the ability to play from tablets an smartphones in the ever changing persistent world is amazing. The huge city that you can play in and scavenge for items is amazing. And the game is amazing. Period.

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

I definitely like the MMO feature which means hopefully all of New York can be explored. The skills thing kind of throws me off a little though, like being able to heal player like an RPG. Snowdrop engine is gorgeous though!

If the party system and group capabilities are polished and easy to use this game could be a gaming milestone.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500