RGB Fan header not working

Hi,
I just built my first PC and everything is working just fine with no trouble and all the fan rgb and case rgb lights are working BUT I want to use the rgb controller to control the well... RGBs but the problem is Asus Aura sync is not working , and It only detects motherboard and not fans, I plugged the 3 pin rgb header which is connected to the fan hub but nothing works.
What could I possibly done wrong?
Just to remind: RGBs work but I can't control them using aura sync

8 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

What model fans, what is your motherboard? 

Devils in the details.

Fans came with the case and motherboard is Asus Prime B560 Plus and also my case support aura syncing

1 minute ago, Aref Eghbali said:

Fans came with the case

So you must have the Corsair LL 120s right? Or were those the Corsair SP RGB oh wait I know.. they are the Lian Li UniFans??? See where I am going with this? Need more info than... came with the case. What case? What model fans?

8 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

So you must have the Corsair LL 120s right? Or were those the Corsair SP RGB oh wait I know.. they are the Lian Li UniFans??? See where I am going with this? Need more info than... came with the case. What case? What model fans?

I said they came with the case because "the case" is not something like corsair or nzxt , It's a "no brand" case it's famouse in my country but it's not like corsair
and the fans are 120mm ARGB

Screenshot 2021-12-08 222326.png

All righty, so standard ARGB fans eh? Can you provide a picture of your current setup? like how they are connected?

12 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

All righty, so standard ARGB fans eh? Can you provide a picture of your current setup? like how they are connected?

I hope these help,

The two connectors on the right side of the hub are for back and front fans , two connectors at top left are for front panel rgb strips

IMG_20211208_223953.jpg

IMG_20211208_223810.jpg

IMG_20211208_223215.jpg

IMG_20211208_223153.jpg

Tell me something, if you plug one of the fan's ARGB plugs direct into your motherboard. Does AuraSync pick it up / are you able to control it?

Looking at that fan/rgb splitter and I'm not sure which end is supposed to be the ARGB input from the motherboard. I would hazard to guess it has something to do with that. What is the model name of your case, does it come with a manual?

5 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

Tell me something, if you plug one of the fan's ARGB plugs direct into your motherboard. Does AuraSync pick it up / are you able to control it?

Looking at that fan/rgb splitter and I'm not sure which end is supposed to be the ARGB input from the motherboard. I would hazard to guess it has something to do with that. What is the model name of your case, does it come with a manual?

I haven't tried that (connecting the fan directly to the motherboard)
The connector labeled Data is the one connected to the motherboard , and the case has a manual but it doesn't mention anything about RGB

10 minutes ago, Aref Eghbali said:

I haven't tried that (connecting the fan directly to the motherboard)

Give that a shot and let me know how you make out.

6 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

ok

29 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

Turns out they cannot be connected directly because motherboard pins for fan are 4pins but my fans are 5pins I think it's because they were meant to be used with this hub

OK,  that is interesting. I noticed that the "data" input only has two cables and not 3. Not intimately familiar with the standard ARGB pin out. I'll assume one of those cables is just to carry a 5v signal and why it's omitted from your "data" cable.

When you have it all plugged in the way you'd think it should be.  What are your options in Aurasync? You won't see option for fans, I believe they are labeled as LED strips in the aurasync software. Do you see that option? And if so, does making charges to that option affect your fans RGB?

20 hours ago, Bad5ector said:

OK,  that is interesting. I noticed that the "data" input only has two cables and not 3. Not intimately familiar with the standard ARGB pin out. I'll assume one of those cables is just to carry a 5v signal and why it's omitted from your "data" cable.

When you have it all plugged in the way you'd think it should be.  What are your options in Aurasync? You won't see option for fans, I believe they are labeled as LED strips in the aurasync software. Do you see that option? And if so, does making charges to that option affect your fans RGB?

Yes , i have led strips but changing colors has no effect on them.

There are two options , motherboard and led strips

I just realized that my case has a led button on top that changes the color of fans , i dont have control on which color to set but at least i can change colors