windows brokey

Nopoke

windows updater doesn't work, I can't reset windows, Microsoft applications think that I'm offline (except Xbox game bar), on Microsoft store I get error Code: 0x80072F30, and network and internet crashes when loaded.
edit: also more recently for some reason the log on screen stays when logged on and only disappears when I drag my mouse over it
pc specs if they help:

R5 5600X
RTX 3060 
16 GB ram

ASUS ROG B550-f gaming
windows 10 pro

Edited by Nopoke

45 minutes ago, Nopoke said:

windows updater doesn't work, I can't reset windows, Microsoft applications think that I'm offline (except Xbox game bar), on Microsoft store I get error Code: 0x80072F30, and network and internet crashes when loaded.

pc specs if they help:

R5 5600X
RTX 3060 
16 GB ram

ASUS ROG B550-f gaming
windows 10 pro

The error code has to deal with the Windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80072f30/592e8ca3-1431-465f-b0ed-7dcfa742be4b

The Windows update issue is something else. I had an issue where It would download and try to install the updates but always failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-but-we-couldnt-install-this-update-but-you/c88f4d59-f177-47d1-bf4c-ed5b725a2cde this guide was able to fix the issue. 

That all being said, if your Windows install is this trashed, your almost better off just reinstalling Windows. Only because we have no clue how borked Windows is actually. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

You can try to run "sfc /scannow" and "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" in an Admin command prompt to try and fix your windows install. Otherwise you will need to reinstall Windows.

*Note the dism online command will only work if you are online, so depending on how broken Windows is that one may not work.