Macbook Air for dual PC streaming?

So i have a decent-ish self built full AMD PC.
Current specs are:
- Ryzen 3 1200
- 1x16GB 2666 MHz RAM
- MSI b450 mobo (not sure which one NOT the tomahawk)
- XFX RX 570
- 1TB NVME M.2 
Due to my motherboard's SATA ports not working + CPU being old as hell I'm going to be upgrading these 2 to a
- Ryzen 5 3600+
- a mobo that has in built Wi-Fi (I have a really long ethernet cable running through the house)

With this upgrade I'm also thinking about starting streaming. However I've already tried to do so on multiple occasions on my current specs, but on games like Apex Legends and Rainbow Six Siege my FPS drops heavily into the 40's and 50's while streaming.
I'm also going to be starting my bachelors in Design Communication (its just art stuff + some 3d modelling) so i was planning on getting myself a MacBook Air. Don't plan to do anything much on that besides drawing and some personal projects. 
So i was thinking, could i use a MacBook Air as a 2nd streaming system for a dual streaming setup with a capture card of sorts? If so, could someone guide me on what i should be doing because i really have no clue about these things and I'm not sure where to find out. 
If not, would there be a suitable replacement laptop?;
- has to be <$1000
- display must be good (sRGB and brightness mostly)
- something small and portable
(Reasoning behind me getting a MacBook air is I'm not that well off and i need to be careful with money. My family has also been huge Apple people so i ended up with Iphones my entire life and i prefer Apple stuff a lot more generally. The M1 chips performance outdoes every other laptop in the price range and i won't be gaming or anything on that as i already have a PC for that.)

Interesting discussion in this thread.

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/“apple-vt-h264-hardware-encoder-unlocked-for-apple-silicon-m1.138433/page-2

Either way, as long as you follow along do other research to confirm OBS's encoding options are are confirmed to be working well on M1 Mac's, theoretically you'd just need a compatible capture card (Elgato's are I believe?) and this would work. You'd have to duplicate your display out to the capture card.

EDIT

Plenty of video's about the topic, this is just one of them. 

5 minutes ago, JenTheWeeb said:

So i have a decent-ish self built full AMD PC.
Current specs are:
- Ryzen 3 1200
- 1x16GB 2666 MHz RAM
- MSI b450 mobo (not sure which one NOT the tomahawk)
- XFX RX 570
- 1TB NVME M.2 
Due to my motherboard's SATA ports not working + CPU being old as hell I'm going to be upgrading these 2 to a
- Ryzen 5 3600+
- a mobo that has in built Wi-Fi (I have a really long ethernet cable running through the house)

With this upgrade I'm also thinking about starting streaming. However I've already tried to do so on multiple occasions on my current specs, but on games like Apex Legends and Rainbow Six Siege my FPS drops heavily into the 40's and 50's while streaming.
I'm also going to be starting my bachelors in Design Communication (its just art stuff + some 3d modelling) so i was planning on getting myself a MacBook Air. Don't plan to do anything much on that besides drawing and some personal projects. 
So i was thinking, could i use a MacBook Air as a 2nd streaming system for a dual streaming setup with a capture card of sorts? If so, could someone guide me on what i should be doing because i really have no clue about these things and I'm not sure where to find out. 
If not, would there be a suitable replacement laptop?;
- has to be <$1000
- display must be good (sRGB and brightness mostly)
- something small and portable
(Reasoning behind me getting a MacBook air is I'm not that well off and i need to be careful with money. My family has also been huge Apple people so i ended up with Iphones my entire life and i prefer Apple stuff a lot more generally. The M1 chips performance outdoes every other laptop in the price range and i won't be gaming or anything on that as i already have a PC for that.)

Now i’m not sure but i don’t think that’s possible, the macbook air doesn’t have a 4 pcie lane for a capture card. I’m not even sure if a usb capture card will work because that mac is using macos.

If you’re looking to stream, use that 1k on a better cpu and gpu. I had a 1070ti and 3700x in my rig and i got the same performance streaming then i did not streaming, 375 fps when i played fortnite. (I don’t anymore)

1 minute ago, Real pigowl said:

Now i’m not sure but i don’t think that’s possible, the macbook air doesn’t have a 4 pcie lane for a capture card. I’m not even sure if a usb capture card will work because that mac is using macos.

Elgato makes a handful of USB capture devices that are all Mac compatible. 

Just now, rickeo said:

Elgato makes a handful of USB capture devices that are all Mac compatible. 

I don’t know much about capture cards, i can’t say if they work or not on mac. I would be careful though because they might not work

1 hour ago, rickeo said:

Interesting discussion in this thread.

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/“apple-vt-h264-hardware-encoder-unlocked-for-apple-silicon-m1.138433/page-2

Either way, as long as you follow along do other research to confirm OBS's encoding options are are confirmed to be working well on M1 Mac's, theoretically you'd just need a compatible capture card (Elgato's are I believe?) and this would work. You'd have to duplicate your display out to the capture card.

EDIT

Plenty of video's about the topic, this is just one of them. 

Let me look into this!

1 hour ago, Zagna said:

I thought so because i got this idea from a streamer setup i saw a while back on youtube who has a macbook pro as their streaming system. But he was running windows on it though so what i'm trying to do is quite different clearly.