FIRST Build Help

Budget (including currency): $20,000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite , Streaming

Other details: I am a fortnite professional and need some help with my build .
In fortnite I need high FPS and I am thinking to go with 360Hz so I created this part list
 CPU: i9 12900k 16-core processor
Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 Extreme
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR-5 4 x 16 5200CL38 Memory
Cooling:  EKWB Custom water loop ( which I am having a big problem )
Storage: 3 x Samsung 980 pro 2 tb
Case: Lian Li O11ROG
PSU: Corsair 1600w PSU
GPU: 2-way SLI RTX 3090 ( I wanna know if it helps in buffing the FPS in Fortnite )

This my FIRST BUILD so I know it is not proper to go with Open loop water cooling , but I want to get the maximum cooling so idk what parts to take for water cooling .
Another problem is that I am ready to spend the money for the SLI but I just wanna know if it helps to buff the FPS in Fortnite to 360Hz

well sli is kind of dead nowadays sometimes it worsens your performance example: so i suggest you just use a 3090

well it's way too overkill for fortnite you can play AAA games in like ultra so i suggest just use a 3080 or a 3070ti and 32gb is already overkill you might just wanna go 32gb if you multitask 64gb is just too much but its fine if you want so just remember you dont need 3090 in sli.

58 minutes ago, Yash Chalasani said:

Budget (including currency): $20,000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite , Streaming

Other details: I am a fortnite professional and need some help with my build .
In fortnite I need high FPS and I am thinking to go with 360Hz so I created this part list
 CPU: i9 12900k 16-core processor
Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 Extreme
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR-5 4 x 16 5200CL38 Memory
Cooling:  EKWB Custom water loop ( which I am having a big problem )
Storage: 3 x Samsung 980 pro 2 tb
Case: Lian Li O11ROG
PSU: Corsair 1600w PSU
GPU: 2-way SLI RTX 3090 ( I wanna know if it helps in buffing the FPS in Fortnite )

This my FIRST BUILD so I know it is not proper to go with Open loop water cooling , but I want to get the maximum cooling so idk what parts to take for water cooling .
Another problem is that I am ready to spend the money for the SLI but I just wanna know if it helps to buff the FPS in Fortnite to 360Hz

shet, thats horrible spend money

suggesting you to switch that water cooler. you dont have experience of that (to risk)

premium air cooler still exist till now. should not think to hard 

1 hour ago, Yash Chalasani said:

I am a fortnite professional and need some help with my build

Honest to god if youre just here for peak PC, consider waiting for 8000 series Ryzen CPU.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

unless you are heavily overclocking youll get the same performance from a 3000$ system. if you dont overclock then dont even bother with custom water, ocing board, or ocing ram cause its just a waste of money

also you should get ddr4 instead, no diff between ddr4 and ddr5 atm, and good ddr4 with samsung b die or micron e die will do 4500+ easy if you are fine with 1.6v+ on ram voltage

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YhPnkX

if you just need ludicrous fps then this is what you are searching for

cooling wise use a custom loop and actively cool the rams, id suggest 1.7v max rams wise cause these are b die rams. for further info on ram oc check out buildzoid videos cause he pushes rams to their limit

cpu wise oc the crap out of them, 1.52v should be the max voltage (intel 14nm spec)

gpu wise a 3080ti will suffice as fortnite doesnt need much vram though if you really want overkill then theres a 3090 or 6900xt

case choice is for all the rads youll prob need to fit to adequately cool cpu + gpu when heavily overclocked

only 16gb ram because you do not want to stress the imc with dual rank dimms esp at this sort of speed cause thatll ruin your ocing

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/j4Dxht

a more sensible system that does not require ludicrous amonts of cooling and you can still have good performance even on stock settings

2 hours ago, ahmad13610 said:

shet, thats horrible spend money

suggesting you to switch that water cooler. you dont have experience of that (to risk)

premium air cooler still exist till now. should not think to hard 

I have done normal AIO builds my first open loop so

42 minutes ago, Yash Chalasani said:

I have done normal AIO builds my first open loop so

oh okay. ma bad mr yash

consider to buy a single rtx 3090 first. dont make sli to early because its a beast one

tunning overclock cpu + ram(try cl 14/16) + gpu looks a wise choice

4 hours ago, christoplayz said:

well sli is kind of dead nowadays sometimes it worsens your performance example: so i suggest you just use a 3090

well it's way too overkill for fortnite you can play AAA games in like ultra so i suggest just use a 3080 or a 3070ti and 32gb is already overkill you might just wanna go 32gb if you multitask 64gb is just too much but its fine if you want so just remember you dont need 3090 in sli.

Thanks Man GG