OpenMediaVault with blank screen....

hey guys, yet again im having issues just trying to find an OS for my nas. TruNas told me to fuck off so i installed OpenMediaVault. i followed this guide

and half way through the guy does an 180 and i have no idea what the fuck im suppose to do.

i rebooted it booted into the OS and now im sitting here with a blank screen. plz help. thanks

okay i found this guide

and atleast now i can see my nas in my routers webui, but still cant get to the nas webui using the IP address shown in the router webui. wtf?

okay nevermind, the time it took to type my last post was apparently enough for the nas to fuck-off. why?

okay, i havent touched a single setting. the nas will appear and disappear on device list on my router and trying to connect to it does nothing. its not restarting, so that should mean that its not crashing (right?). im lost for words on this shit

well i was going to try Rockstor but it freezes? it starts the install and then poof, im fucked

What is the problem with truenas? Scale or Core?

What is your hardware? Did you forward the port form your router or you accessing web from same network?

i got trunas to work. i wanted trunas from the start but i had issues with the network interface. but its all good