2 GPUs

Hi, not here to flex or brag, but my GF is more than likely going to get me a 2nd RTX 3070 for xmas. Unfortunately, I don't think my motherboard is big enough to take another and I'm not gonna tell because then I'll look stupid lol 

Could you give me motherboard models that would take 2 30 series GPUs for a ryzen build.

Tyia 

Welcome to the forums!

We'll need a bit more - which Ryzen? What's your PSU? 

And there's no point to 2 3070s since they don't have SLI connectors so can't be used to boost performance, you'd be spending $600 to get a few more display outputs and waste more electricity

Flex on your gf with all the cash you get from reselling the 3070 shes getting you.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

32 minutes ago, Frelshy said:

Hi, not here to flex or brag, but my GF is more than likely going to get me a 2nd RTX 3070 for xmas. Unfortunately, I don't think my motherboard is big enough to take another and I'm not gonna tell because then I'll look stupid lol 

Could you give me motherboard models that would take 2 30 series GPUs for a ryzen build.

Tyia 

Here's a novel idea that took me 35 years to figure out.  Tell your girlfriend that it isn't compatible with your system to have two of those cards and that you appreciate her attention to what you want, but she should get you something else.  The point of a gift is to show someone haw much you care about them, and to show that you pay attention to their needs/wants.  Obviously she does this to know that you want the 3070, but it'll be a bit hurtful to her if you let her give it to you but can't use it.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...