Building a overkill pc

Jonpb
4 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tr863Z

Really this is as fast as it gets, shove a 3090 or 6900xt and done

If you wanna go faster you will need to overclock, if you are sqeamish with voltage dont bother with more expensive cooling, boards, or ram

If you arent sqeamish of high voltage

(1.5v+ cpu, 1.75v ddr4 ram), then maybe this is what you are looking for

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b4WNXb

Custom loop for cooling, prefferably subzero the rams with a tec for better overclockability (will need insulation tho),  absolutely do not bother if you are sqeamish of voltage because youll still get the same performance as a cheaper system

I've never been able to find a TEC RAM cooler

░█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ 
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀   ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀ 
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

2 minutes ago, yesyes said:

I've never been able to find a TEC RAM cooler

Issue is you gotta make one, im planning on making one to oc my ddr2 rams higher cause once my ud3p is fixed that thing will do 600+ fsb with ease so gotta have good rams for it

Thats why i said it was prefferable instead of neccesary, although if op wants max performance then they would prob have just hooked up a waterchiller to the pc anyways like what linux did when he chilled threadripper, only issue being power bills shooting through the roof

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Issue is you gotta make one, im planning on making one to oc my ddr2 rams higher cause once my ud3p is fixed that thing will do 600+ fsb with ease so gotta have good rams for it

Thats why i said it was prefferable instead of neccesary, although if op wants max performance then they would prob have just hooked up a waterchiller to the pc anyways like what linux did when he chilled threadripper, only issue being power bills shooting through the roof

how fun

If you stick with an iCUE case consider an Asus motherboard so that motherboard RGB can be sync'd with iCUE lighting.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor  ($619.98 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($158.97 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($469.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL36 Memory  ($340.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN850 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($340.00) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 Core 4 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($579.99 @ Corsair) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card  ($3670.00) 
Case: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($184.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($169.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $6533.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-11-30 10:51 EST-0500

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 minutes ago, yesyes said:

how fun

I smell sarcasm

Although it is quite time consuming and youll have to actually make sht like mounting mechanisms, from my experience its quite a PITA to make a tec cooler for my mobo nb, the metal was just a matter of cutting it with some scissors (some crappy scrap metal), but the f ing insulation esp the foam is a freaking PITA, heck i just ditched the foam entirely and just used tissues, still works even if the tissues are abit wet, though might have an efficiency loss cause its cooling the air on the metal

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I smell sarcasm

Although it is quite time consuming and youll have to actually make sht like mounting mechanisms, from my experience its quite a PITA to make a tec cooler for my mobo nb, the metal was just a matter of cutting it with some scissors (some crappy scrap metal), but the f ing insulation esp the foam is a freaking PITA, heck i just ditched the foam entirely and just used tissues, still works even if the tissues are abit wet, though might have an efficiency loss cause its cooling the air on the metal

I might just pass, surely $750 worth of fans will do the trick