bought 3900x for 400$ on ebay

marcuzx

did cpuz test and it shows frequency is 4.2 well i thought it’s supposed to turbo to 4.8??? i don’t care cuz it runs multiple rs accs at max graphics settings and i’m at stock cooler too. i gotta say this is the greatest cpu that i’ve ever owned… i’ve seen single cores hit 4.8 tho. impressive 

rofl! cpu usage never exceeds 15… while gpu usage is 100. bruh

I purchased mine for 350 euros back in 2019.

Seller didn't want to give warranty but CPU was package normal and even had nylon over a box.

I know that chance you will get defected CPU is 1 out of a 100,so I risked it.

Working normal as expected.

Anyone can buy used CPU and risk as long as you are probably sure that user didn't clock CPU waaaaay above limit.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

13 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I purchased mine for 350 euros back in 2019.

Seller didn't want to give warranty but CPU was package normal and even had nylon over a box.

I know that chance you will get defected CPU is 1 out of a 100,so I risked it.

Working normal as expected.

Anyone can buy used CPU and risk as long as you are probably sure that user didn't clock CPU waaaaay above limit.

i haven’t been this impressed since i got a dual core back in 2009… this cpu is so good! 

5 minutes ago, marcuzx said:

i haven’t been this impressed since i got a dual core back in 2009… this cpu is so good! 

Good for?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

16 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Good for?

playing on multiple runescape accounts while heavily multi tasking and mining. going to play new cod on it too

• 2 weeks later...