Plasti-dip in New Zealand

Hecknologist

So I'm looking to get my hands on some plastidip but to due to DG shipping costs it's not possible to order from overseas, and it's $30 a can here ($7 in US of A). Does anyone know where to get plastidip in NZ for less than the ridiculous markup?

From searching the far(near) reaches of the internet I cannot find a cheap can of Plasti dip in NZ. At all. I would say try a different brand of spray paint as good as plasti-dip that is cheaper in az?

Off topic, but $30 a can?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! You can get spray paint for $3 and plasti dip for around $7-$8 in the US!

The amount of markup for importing from USA is insane, and we're closer than Aus yet they have better (marginal) prices too...

Plasti dip is considered a hazardous material which makes it extremely expensive to transport/import, that's why it is so expensive.

Plasti dip is considered a hazardous material which makes it extremely expensive to transport/import, that's why it is so expensive.

Yea, should have specified DG = Dangerous goods. My dad (truck driver) said it shouldn't cost any different according to industry standards, although I don't think that applies for international shipping.