No Post, No Boot

GPU Prices

Ive been having problems getting my pc post, when I turn it on the pc fans starts spinning, but no display. I get a solid white cpu ez debug led. I’ve reset the cmos a few times (because it doesn’t work all the time) the pc with flash the cpu light then the cpu light and the fans will go from full speed to a lower speed 3 times then the vga light will come on. Then the PC will boot into windows. What I have noticed is that the white light on the case is only on when I get the pc to boot. If you turn off the pc and turn it back on the problem persists.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600AF (new)
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb (used)
MB: MSI B450m Bazooka Max WiFi (new)
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 (new)
PSU: EVGA BQ600 (new)

Help would be greatly appreciated!

ummm, do you know if that motherboard even supports that CPU? AF? ummm, don't know much about it, maybe others know more, at least check what CPUs are supported on that motherboard and what BIOS you might need if it does.

Yeah the processor is compatible to my knowledge the AF Varient is just a different sku from the original release of the r5 1600 it’s equivalent to a r5 2600 I’ve heard. It’s a second gen cpu so my motherboard should support it. 

1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

ummm, do you know if that motherboard even supports that CPU? AF? ummm, don't know much about it, maybe others know more, at least check what CPUs are supported on that motherboard and what BIOS you might need if it does.

Yeah the processor is compatible to my knowledge the AF Varient is just a different sku from the original release of the r5 1600 it’s equivalent to a r5 2600 I’ve heard. It’s a second gen cpu so my motherboard should support it.