CPU Severely Overheating After Motherboard Change

Someone help please!!!

I switched out my motherboard from an Aorus pro B450 wifi to an ROG Strix B550-A. I am running a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Corsair H150i Elite Cappellix (Overkill supposedly). On my old motherboard, I got a steady 4.2Ghz overclock with 1.1v (at least that is what HWMonitor said, but I do not believe that one bit). In the Aorus BIOS I entered 1.3v. With that, I was idling around 47-52, with loads barely touching 70. Now, with this new Motherboard, I began idling around 59-64 with no adjustment to BIOS settings at all. I turned off then back on, remounted AIO, reapplied thermal paste, and still no change. I noticed in HWMonitor that the voltages were at 1.38, which is too high for R5 3600. Then I ran the TPI (or maybe TIP) setting to get stuff set, and it put 1.3v with only 3.9Ghz and I am still idling between 55-60. I barely understand the Asus/ROG BIOS and anything I tried changing would not let me.

At this point I am at a loss because it feels like I upgraded my motherboard only for a performance decrease. I did the upgrade more for looks, the Asus BIOS, and newer chipset, as well as giving my old motherboard to a friend as a birthday gift. What do I do to fix this? Do I have a mounting issue between motherboards? Is my CPU just receiving too much power and getting too hot? Bad thermal paste? Something else????? Any suggestions would be appreciated, but if possible, would like to solve this without taking apart my system another 4 times.

Thanks yall.

Other Specs:

CPU: R5 3600

GPU: Asus KO RTX 3070

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-A

Storage: 500GB Sata M.2 (Boot), 1TB Nvme M.2, 2TB Hard Drive

PSU: EVGA G5 750

Case: MetallicGear Neo Qube