Help me please

schnilos

My desktop won't boot it turns on all the fans run my rgb ram lights turn on and my gpu running light turns on white, but the computer screen either stays black or says no signal. I've unplugged and replugged everything making sure everything was sitted properly and all the cables were in firmly, I've tried pulling out and replugging in the cmos battery, and I've made sure that my monitor isnt the problem either, nothing I tried has worked and I've basically hit the limit of what I know how to do, Please idk what to do someone help me

10 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Did you clear cmos? 

Also please list your components.

I'm not gonna lie I don't know what clearing your cmos is I just removed it and waited 2 minutes and plugged it back in I did it once in the past and it reset my bios after I overclocked my pc too much,

Cpu - is i7 9700kf

Gpu - zotac 6gb twin fan rtx 2060

Mobo - asrock z390pro4 

Ram - corsair vengeance rgb pro 2x8 3600mhz

Psu - 850w gold plus power spec

500 gb ssd and 4 terabyte hard drive

In a thermaltake v200 case

Did you try only use 1 ram stick at the time and tried it on all RAM slots?

There's no debug code or LED on your mainboard?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

6 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Did you try only use 1 ram stick at the time and tried it on all RAM slots?

There's no debug code or LED on your mainboard?

I don't see any series of lights or anything on my motherboard to indicate what's wrong and I also did just try to use a single stick of ram and it didn't work 

21 minutes ago, schnilos said:

I don't see any series of lights or anything on my motherboard to indicate what's wrong and I also did just try to use a single stick of ram and it didn't work 

If you press Caps/Num lock, can you see the indicator light up? If yes then it's probably related to display output. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

31 minutes ago, Tech87 said:

When you say you made sure the monitor wasn't the issue; did you also check the display connector from monitor to PC? How did you confirm the monitor isn't the issue?

I hooked it up to my Xbox and it worked fine used the same hdmi cable

25 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

If you press Caps/Num lock, can you see the indicator light up? If yes then it's probably related to display output. 

I don't have num lock I have a tkl keyboard I tried using just the caps but it didn't work

5 minutes ago, Tech87 said:

Was the desktop knocked over or did something happen prior to it not booting?

The only thing I did was swap my cpu cooler I didn't drop any components I made sure to keep grounding myself during the swap I did have to takeout the ram and gpu to make it easier but I didn't yank or shove anything I gently got both the ram and gpu out and placed them on Styrofoam pads and replaced them on the board once I was done putting the ram back in the 2 and 4 slots and hearing the clicks 

30 minutes ago, schnilos said:

The only thing I did was swap my cpu cooler I didn't drop any components I made sure to keep grounding myself during the swap I did have to takeout the ram and gpu to make it easier but I didn't yank or shove anything I gently got both the ram and gpu out and placed them on Styrofoam pads and replaced them on the board once I was done putting the ram back in the 2 and 4 slots and hearing the clicks 

Try getting a flashlight and shine it on the connector slots of the ram and GPU to ensure they're firmly in place.

Does the cpu fan spin up with the others?

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

11 hours ago, schnilos said:

I'm not gonna lie I don't know what clearing your cmos is I just removed it and waited 2 minutes and plugged it back in I did it once in the past and it reset my bios after I overclocked my pc too much,

Cpu - is i7 9700kf

Gpu - zotac 6gb twin fan rtx 2060

Mobo - asrock z390pro4 

Ram - corsair vengeance rgb pro 2x8 3600mhz

Psu - 850w gold plus power spec

500 gb ssd and 4 terabyte hard drive

In a thermaltake v200 case

Is your PC overclocked now? CPU or XMP?

Anyway, look at diagram. #24 is your clear CMOS pin in the bottom (marked it for you).

CLRMOS1 allows you to clear the data in CMOS. To clear and reset the system parameters to default setup, please turn off the computer and unplug the power cord from the power supply. After waiting for 15 seconds, use a jumper cap to short pin2 and pin3 on CLRMOS1 for 5 seconds. However, please do not clear the CMOS right after you update the BIOS. If you need to clear the CMOS when you just finish updating the BIOS, you must boot up the system first, and then shut it down before you do the clear-CMOS action. Please be noted that the password, date, time, and user default profile will be cleared only if the CMOS battery is removed

Use a jumper cap or anything metal should be fine and short pins 2 and 3 together as the manual says. If pins 1 and 2 have jumper cap thats perfect just move it to the second position but read carefully the part I pasted from your manual.

image.png.45e3cea2c31abad47b6fab081e6e354b.png

320392254_Skjermbilde2021-11-28160844.png.23a05329f0d83148b5877ee3e4b6b429.png

Z390 Pro4.pdf (asrock.com)