Games Installed in Windows Apps Not Detected & Undeletable

AdvocateOfNyx

Okay, so I just reinstalled Windows through the reinstall panel in Windows to fix a different issue.  I decided to keep the one that kept your personal files because I did not want to have to take all my important school stuff off and I was scared that something would be deleted that I would forget about and I would be screwed.  I have Game Pass so I had a bunch of games downloaded through the Xbox app and it seems they're stuck in some sort of limbo.

On one hand, they are not detected by the Xbox app at all.  I have tried to set the default location to there, restart the app, restart my pc, open games from the folders and see if they would launch, pretty much anything I could think of.  I finally decided "okay, this is annoying but I will just delete them and redownload them again" but it turns out I can't do that either!  The WindowsApps folder is protected.  I managed to take ownership of it, I know enough about Windows permissions to do that, but for some reason it would not let me take control of the subfolders inside of it.  I got "Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container," which I looked up and found a solution for.  So now supposedly I've taken control of everything and it said success, but when I try to delete them, it says I need administrator permission.  I am logged in to an administrator account on my PC so I am not entirely sure what the problem is.

If anyone has any ideas on how to either get the Xbox app to detect them or to get them just deleted so they can stop taking up 800gb on my drives I would love some advice.  Thanks!

Edit: just thought I should mention, Windows is installed to the C drive but these games are on my D and E drives.  Also, I've tried deleting the folder from PowerShell run as admin with "remove-item 'E:\WindowsApps' -Force -Verbose" but it fails as well

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-