Need help with my build list.

Jake Bane

Budget (including currency): Around $1800 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Used for editing on Adobe Premiere Pro, and other Adobe apps. Used to game on Minecraft, COD, Battlefront, and other shooter games.

Other details: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/JakeBane87/saved/#view=8Bmygs

Thats my parts list. 

I am a beginner, never built a PC before. I edit videos, and game. I really like RGB and modern sleek designs. I was looking at a white case with black internals. My budget is around $1800 USD, including graphics card. Trying to keep it under $2000

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

16 minutes ago, Jake Bane said:

Budget (including currency): Around $1800 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Used for editing on Adobe Premiere Pro, and other Adobe apps. Used to game on Minecraft, COD, Battlefront, and other shooter games.

Other details: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/JakeBane87/saved/#view=8Bmygs

Thats my parts list. 

I am a beginner, never built a PC before. I edit videos, and game. I really like RGB and modern sleek designs. I was looking at a white case with black internals. My budget is around $1800 USD, including graphics card. Trying to keep it under $2000

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Are you able to get a 5th gen r7 instead of a 3rd gen one?
other then that you could get a cheap windows key here https://www.g2a.com/microsoft-windows-10-home-microsoft-key-global-i10000083914003

4 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Truly that looks like a good build. Only rec is you can get Windows keys for much cheaper - and you don't need Pro. 

alright. thx for the feedback!

1 minute ago, lcboboy said:

Are you able to get a 5th gen r7 instead of a 3rd gen one?
other then that you could get a cheap windows key here https://www.g2a.com/microsoft-windows-10-home-microsoft-key-global-i10000083914003

Ill look into the 5th gen r7. Not Planning on ordering parts til after christmas. Thx for ur feedback btw.

Just now, Jake Bane said:

Ill look into the 5th gen r7. Not Planning on ordering parts til after christmas. Thx for ur feedback btw.

If you arent planning to buy parts till after chrismas keep in mind amd is planning to launch next gen ryzen early next year so you could wait for that.
if not also the b550 mobo you chose supports 5th gen ryzen

3 minutes ago, lcboboy said:

If you arent planning to buy parts till after chrismas keep in mind amd is planning to launch next gen ryzen early next year so you could wait for that.
if not also the b550 mobo you chose supports 5th gen ryzen

yea. i was gonna stick with the 3rd gen cuz its cheaper.

Just now, Jake Bane said:

yea. i was gonna stick with the 3rd gen cuz its cheaper.

Makes sence but i would wait for the next gen ryzen because it is rumored to be a lot better then this gen and 3rd gen!

Just now, lcboboy said:

Makes sence but i would wait for the next gen ryzen because it is rumored to be a lot better then this gen and 3rd gen!

Ok! Thanks for letting me know!