Desk legs for Alex Drawers?

DankDoodles

Does anyone have recommended legs that I should by (preferably on Amazon) that works with the Alex Drawers well? Height and everything?

These legs I am looking for is to hold up my computer, so maybe some legs that can support a weight of 100 pounds or something?

If you search for furniture legs on Amazon you'll find loads. Just get metal ones rather than plastic. 

I assume you mean ones to put between the alex drawers and the desk, if you're going that route. Height really depends on how tall you are and how high you have your chair at your desk. Normally there's multiple options for sizes, you could order a few sizes, try each one and return the ones you don't use if you're buying through Amazon. 

Something like this, spec'd for 100KG per leg https://www.amazon.co.uk/NUZAMAS-Adjustable-Furniture-Aluminum-Bathroom/dp/B082KHG4ZQ/

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

If you search for furniture legs on Amazon you'll find loads. Just get metal ones rather than plastic. 

I assume you mean ones to put between the alex drawers and the desk, if you're going that route. Height really depends on how tall you are and how high you have your chair at your desk. Normally there's multiple options for sizes, you could order a few sizes, try each one and return the ones you don't use if you're buying through Amazon. 

Something like this, spec'd for 100KG per leg https://www.amazon.co.uk/NUZAMAS-Adjustable-Furniture-Aluminum-Bathroom/dp/B082KHG4ZQ/

I meant like legs that are the same height as the alex drawers, but this information still helps, thank you!